What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Temporary Link to Rank Image Uploader» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Temporary Link to Rank Image Uploader
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-30-2002 5:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No Lives Matter | Access denied.
10-30-2002 7:57 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yay! Rank Images! But why is it only temporary?
10-31-2002 1:00 AMP is offline Search for Posts by P Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

XP needs to place an extra button at the User CP index which may screw up the nice 3x3 structure the other buttons are in.

Maybe he can put the rank image uploader at the same page as the avatar uploader instead.

And this time he did not forget to add the extra ACP queries for this.
10-31-2002 2:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

REMEMBER AZ, I'd appreciate it if you didn't put so much dammed empty border space in your dammable Ranks...
10-31-2002 8:27 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhh, I got pretty big eyed smiley for rank. =P

10-31-2002 4:02 PMSenka is offline Send an Email to Senka Search for Posts by Senka Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oops.. Sorry, I'll change that now. I noticed that, too, after a while.
10-31-2002 4:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same goes to you Crash.. I want thee things skintight.
11-01-2002 5:55 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh? Mine only has minimum space around it, and it isn't that big when compared to others.

11-01-2002 5:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know, but it's greatly perferable. Try to do it if you can.
11-02-2002 8:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WELL!

Now it's in the User CP, but I need a befitting image. Anyone?
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Temporary Link to Rank Image Uploader