What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Money's emo thread 2» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Money's emo thread 2
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-19-2006 12:49 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, is this that homing beacon thing? Or is there more to it?

*is lost*

08-19-2006 12:53 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know what you're asking, but this is concerning the events of the thread "Guy Walks Into A Bar."

08-19-2006 1:03 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I remember about an attack Cain used was something said in chat about an attack that was a homing beacon and had Cain's energy signature or something. Is that what this is all about?

08-19-2006 1:04 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God I love you, Ed.

08-19-2006 1:06 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea what the hell is going on, but I'm pretty sure I said something I shouldn't have, and knew it before I said it, but I don't give a shit.

Is that all this really is about?

If it is, I want to gouge out something, on someone. I don't care who. But DAMN...

08-19-2006 1:29 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. You people blow things way out of proportion. SO WHAT if he didn't tell what the thing was. Just wait until you do whatever it is you need to do to activate it, he tells you what it is( BECAUSE HE HAS TO) and THEN defend against it.

THAT'S how we do things around here. We aren't CHEATING. You are just overreacting over something that you have no control over.

Quote:
In life, be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

08-19-2006 1:32 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Again, this isn't about one incident. There was one incident that was the precipitating action for this thread, but it is indicative of a larger trend, and of actions that have happened before and happened relatively often.

08-19-2006 1:35 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Say that again? Only with smaller words.

Quote:

08-19-2006 1:37 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This ain't the first time this has happened, but its silly to complain without a current or specific example.

08-19-2006 1:39 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank you. Those big words were threatening me.

Quote:

08-19-2006 1:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry >.> ?

08-19-2006 1:43 PMPedocles is offline Send an Email to Pedocles Search for Posts by Pedocles Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll cut you.

Quote:

08-19-2006 1:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rather too late to defend... Cain just dominated your computer since you opened the file. Bravo.

It doesn't help that he's not actually a virus.
08-19-2006 2:46 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is that all it was?

I'm so not in the mood to read the threads right now, but was that it?

If it was, I only said it because it was said in public chat. That makes it fair game in my book. (IMs and PMs are a different matter.)

12-24-2006 5:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
(since there's a small but loud/powerful minority that want me to leave and never come back. That isn't emo, that's just the truth, and I don't like those folks any more than they like me.)

Everyone but Nine and Zaphod isn't a minority! I THINK I CAN COUNT, SHARP. MATH HAS NOT FORSAKEN ME

Also having fun editing.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

12-27-2006 10:53 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow.

Fuck X and fuck Money's RP skills.

FUCK THEM

12-28-2006 12:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*fucks X*

?

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

12-28-2006 12:18 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nononono. Fuck their "skills."

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Money's emo thread 2