What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My friend's site» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My friend's site
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-02-2007 5:52 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://jen.lardpirates.com/

She's weird like me so GO NOW!

03-02-2007 5:58 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...is your friend fine?

Wait, it's part of the protocol.
Peace.

03-02-2007 6:17 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In my opinion yes, but she's adorably nerdy! Luv

03-02-2007 6:18 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doo u haev picz?

If so, provide plz.
Peace.

03-02-2007 6:21 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I do, but she'd kill me so too bad!

Plus it's an embarrising pic... >_>;

03-02-2007 6:23 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Davey, you know I'll protect u.
Peace.

03-02-2007 6:24 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My love for her is greater than my urge to satisy you...

03-02-2007 6:26 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

;_;
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 03-02-2007 6:26 PM.

03-02-2007 6:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Points and laughs at Nine*
03-02-2007 6:36 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

:comfort:

03-02-2007 6:38 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
*Points and laughs at Nine*

It could be worse... I could be in a loveless marriage with my spouse trying to get divorce. OH SHI-

Quote:
Originally posted by Patient Demon
:comfort:

*sniffs*

We're... still cool? Rite?
Peace.

03-02-2007 6:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well so could I, but oh well.
03-02-2007 6:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*:hug:'s wifey*

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

03-02-2007 6:46 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ESPN is on. :o
Peace.

03-02-2007 6:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, it is?!

...wait it always is.

And note the lovelessness is because hubby RAEPd wifey, and now any intimate contact is very awkward and hubby just relies on ESPN to fill a void completely and utterly and it's slowly destroying her mentally most likely.

Necro:ugh red, i like googling her every so often because i like to irritate myself

03-02-2007 6:53 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...watching enough of Tim Legler will do that to any being with the slightest amount of intelligence.

EDIT: Also, carriage mounsling?
Peace.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Nine XXVI: 03-02-2007 6:54 PM.

03-02-2007 7:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Marriage counseling may only make it worse?

03-02-2007 7:14 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Its not her fault her wife got into a binding legal contract with Capcom to make crap games.
03-02-2007 7:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
hello i am anni / felix

i'm a high school student

i like guro, alchemy, and sprites

some of my work is inspired by other artists so i take no credit for those

Mmmm she's not a good weird like you are, Patient.

God damned pretentious "artists"

03-02-2007 7:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Franziska von Karma
Quote:
hello i am anni / felix

i'm a high school student

i like guro, alchemy, and sprites

some of my work is inspired by other artists so i take no credit for those

Mmmm she's not a good weird like you are, Patient.

I was just about to mention this.

Quote:
God damned pretentious "artists"

Vermin

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My friend's site