What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The RDF pilot center» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The RDF pilot center
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-11-2003 8:03 PMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Talk about Rootech and write what medals you have earned in Robotech:Battlecry. Any other info from piloting games will also be happily accepted. Laughing Out Loud

07-11-2003 8:12 PMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Welcome the the RDF center for pilots. I wouldlike to start of saying Xander if you just came here to say Max Sterling looks Gay then go away. That is all.

07-14-2003 9:56 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I played Robotech:Battlecry.What medal do you get when you beat the game?lol, I did that at least, I know. Laughing Out Loud
07-14-2003 10:22 AMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Medals are - Metorious Service,Ditinguished service,Master airman,RDF flying ace,RDF starburst,Titainium Medal of Valor,ronze silver and gold crosses,Southern cross,Siliver shield,Superor defense,Gold Nova,RDF supernova,Wolf leader,Jolly roger. I have all of them except..Tuna Head nd Robotech Marksman.

07-14-2003 5:32 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mm I think i got Wolf Leader...yeah I did.
07-14-2003 6:04 PMNo Yung Ill is offline Send an Email to No Yung Ill Homepage of No Yung Ill Search for Posts by No Yung Ill Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Great........

Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » The RDF pilot center