What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-26-2007 6:07 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I don't care what kind of tripe you feed the Great White Hope, but I knew you were a fucking liar and I don't trust you as far as I can throw you, DM.

It's why I knew that Finale would get the new PCF, as well.

People must think I'm as gullible as the rest of this lot.

X: I can draw a better swastika than that. It's just a bunch of straight lines!

07-26-2007 6:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is he still claiming some ex-girlfriend of his drew that first post, cause the last time he posted those I think that was his excuse

The other ones, yeah we've all been on 4chan

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
People must think I'm as gullible as the rest of this lot.

Is this like the word of the day for today

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-26-2007 6:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh okay he apparently is doing the "one of my polygamist whores scribbled this" line

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 6:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually I think that kimpossible one is somehow older than the internet itself.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 6:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah he must think we're all idiots

07-26-2007 6:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
It's why I knew that Finale would get the new PCF, as well.

That new forums hideous by the way

Oh wait if its finale, does this mean I might actually get banned or at least a talking to unlike on PCF.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 6:33 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes Sharpie, yes you may actually get banned. Because lolz HE'S TAKING A PRECAUTION.

Also I'm just using the word gullible because it's pretty obvious DM is a pathological liar.

07-26-2007 6:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah, thats the ticket!

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 6:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because you know, Sharpie...you posted Yoshi getting fisted on his other board.

Nevermind you didn't post it. Nevermind all you did was post desu a few times.

07-26-2007 6:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddie
Nevermind all you did was post desu a few times.

...Can't it be both?

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 6:47 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh good nine, you found DM's assessment of joe pesci.

I was afraid I'd have to activate like...the homing beacon that alerts you to this sort of thing occuring

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 6:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Art thief, thats one thing they're all just scribbles in the end.

This guy has awful taste is the point

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 7:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh? What's going on here?
07-26-2007 7:07 PMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DM's an art theif apparently.

07-26-2007 7:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I notice most of the original topic is missing. Anyone have a summary and/or transcript?
07-26-2007 7:12 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently DM stole doodles

More importantly though he knocked pesci so nine and I had to...yeah, threaten him or something

Quote by Alizarin:

07-26-2007 7:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X-sah he deleted his posts because he's an art thief. Please see attached imagery for the post he DELETED to try and get OUT OF TROUBLE.

AIM names blurred to protect the innocent

I am NOT fucking happy.

Not only did he blatantly steal art but he also deleted the evidence.

Pathetic. Fucking pathetic.

07-26-2007 7:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmmm...

What's the evidence for thievery? Have you seen these before?

Also... dear one, why are you here?
07-26-2007 7:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...

See this post for proof of the Rogue he stole, wiped the artists name off of, and posted.

07-26-2007 7:24 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh snap internet theivery... He will be dismembered by Hol now! Laughing Out Loud

Pages (15): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » From the Dungeon Master's Darkest Lair...