What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Prison gives you the gay for a certain amount of time?
No, I think it's bullshit as well. 5 83.33%
I fuck any hole, so I can sympathize! 1 16.67%
Yes, it's plausible. 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Prisons and prisoners
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-16-2007 4:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've heard people say, on the subject of prison sex, that you'll "be Gay" for the time you're in there, but as soon as you get out you're back to being hetero.

Naturally I think that's complete bullshit but I wanted to hear others takes on it. Ninja!

I mean you all know my sexual orientation but I wouldn't dare touch prison cunt. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

09-16-2007 4:57 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sex with the same gender is Gay. There's nothing changing it. It's like the Muslims. Just because it is generally accepted, does not make it not Gay. Nothing will change that.
09-16-2007 5:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yes, but I'm more talking about how they say they're "right back to being hetero" after release. I find that hard to believe.

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

09-16-2007 10:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I doubt it... who's saying this?
09-16-2007 3:23 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BULLSHIT

09-16-2007 3:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've never haerd of this, seriousky. Where is this said?
09-16-2007 5:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I watch alot of television about criminals, it's said somewhat frequently during. It was also mentioned in Shawshank, lol.

09-16-2007 8:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh... must be the open wide.
09-17-2007 1:11 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Shirley Manson
It was also mentioned in Shawshank, lol.

I was actually thinking of this picture. Did they mention it though? I know Andy was RAEPd quite a bit up there, but I don't remember them actually talking or mentioning that tidbit.
Peace.

09-17-2007 2:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure Morgan Freeman says it in the narration...but maybe not.

09-17-2007 3:49 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That man could narrate a RAEP and he'd get a nobel prize.
09-17-2007 3:51 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Ryu

Like, bad alleyway RAEP or Nanjing RAEP?
piece.

09-17-2007 4:03 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by D
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Ryu

Like, bad alleyway RAEP or Nanjing RAEP?
piece.

Mix of the two.
09-18-2007 8:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a fundamental difference?

No seriousky. Ninjing was basically that on a massive scale. Fuck the atomic bombs, what happened there was way more depraved.
09-18-2007 10:51 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
Ninjing was basically that on a massive scale. Fuck the atomic bombs, what happened there was way more depraved.

Agreed.

Has the Japanese government apologized for that yet to the Chinese? I mean, at least with the bombs that was a war strategy for the means of ending World War II. A RAEP job like that is no excuse, under any scenario.
Peace.

09-18-2007 10:56 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I dont know if they've formally apologized for it.

There is however some undercurrent of sentiment that it a) didn't happen or b) wasn't so bad. Periodically you'll hear about it being censored in their textbooks or they'll claim they have no need to apologize because waaaaah the bomb Frown

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-18-2007 11:13 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Look, just because us Yankees metaphorically RAEPd you with the atomic bomb is no excuse to ignore the fact that you literally RAEPd China.
Peace.

09-18-2007 11:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It drives me nuts, yeah. One more reason to mock Japan and its 'wan we gotz nuked USA /its God is evil' in SMT games.
09-18-2007 11:30 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol, RAEP.
09-18-2007 11:46 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ωmega
Lol, RAEP.

lolwedidn'tdoanything
Peace.

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners