What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Prison gives you the gay for a certain amount of time?
No, I think it's bullshit as well. 5 83.33%
I fuck any hole, so I can sympathize! 1 16.67%
Yes, it's plausible. 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Prisons and prisoners
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-08-2007 6:32 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
If I'm not mistaken, he's British.

That means he sucks tenfold most likely.

Blah blah, europe sucks, we get it.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-08-2007 6:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least he admits it. :D
10-08-2007 6:33 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I swear to Me I will find a way to kill you and survive.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-08-2007 6:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not really likely, that.
10-08-2007 6:36 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GOD GOPD ME DAMMIT I'M GOHD ME I'LL FIND A WAY.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

10-08-2007 6:37 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud
10-08-2007 6:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Gohd? That's new...
10-09-2007 12:54 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
Originally posted by The Great White Hope
My Mom likes the Narnia books, okay?!

Well, my mama likes Tyler Perry movies but that still doesn't mean I'm going to watch that piece of shit's "work", now does it?!

DIARY OF A CROSSDRESSING HACK WRITER/ACTOR IN A FATSUIT

Laughing Out Loud Pretty much. My mother and sister made me watch one of his movies last year. Good fucking Ghod, you could see the fucking microphone on the top of the screen in some scenes. Asshole...

Quote:
The only quote I remember from that movie is "Ten million" (and the rest of that scene).

Mavveh...

...how you fail me. ;__;

Where the fuck is D when you need him? Wow, can't believe I just typed that. As you were... please.
Peace.

10-09-2007 1:12 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*cries*

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

10-09-2007 1:13 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holleh no, I didn't mean it darling!
Peace.

10-09-2007 1:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I never thought I'd see that ever. Crying

10-09-2007 1:19 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*:comfort:s*

We'll... we'll get through this like we always do, hon.
Peace.

10-09-2007 1:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
GOD GOPD ME DAMMIT I'M GOHD ME I'LL FIND A WAY.

This is lovely.

Should I type in...hmm~

This color? ^_^

10-09-2007 1:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Quote:
Quote:
My Mom likes the Narnia books, okay?!

Well, my mama likes Tyler Perry movies but that still doesn't mean I'm going to watch that piece of shit's "work", now does it?!

DIARY OF A CROSSDRESSING HACK WRITER/ACTOR IN A FATSUIT

Laughing Out Loud Pretty much. My mother and sister made me watch one of his movies last year. Good fucking Ghod, you could see the fucking microphone on the top of the screen in some scenes. Asshole...

Then this won't cheer you up!

TBS ran like 10 episodes of the sitcom this guy made, then right off the bat ordered 100 more episodes. Then it broke some sort of record with 5.8 million viewers when they premiered on tbs.

I'm scared too

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-09-2007 1:27 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, The House of Perry. Or something around those lines.

5.8 million viewers? What the fuck? That's 6 million way too many.
Peace.

10-09-2007 1:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...what the fuck?

10-09-2007 1:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad I have never heard of that show already.
10-09-2007 3:30 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SOMEONE SHOULD TRAP HIM IN SOME KIND OF BLACKMAIL OR MONEY SCAM OR SOMETHING SO THAT HE HAS TO MAKE 'MADEA VS TYLER PERRY' AND IT'LL BE SOME CRAZY ACTION MOVIE

WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA

10-09-2007 3:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What.
10-09-2007 4:48 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Never mind him.

He's kinda messed up in the head.

Jorn - Something Real

Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners