What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Prison gives you the gay for a certain amount of time?
No, I think it's bullshit as well. 5 83.33%
I fuck any hole, so I can sympathize! 1 16.67%
Yes, it's plausible. 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Prisons and prisoners
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-09-2007 4:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hideo Kojima?
10-09-2007 4:50 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Money.

Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood

10-09-2007 4:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Both, then.
10-09-2007 7:36 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Ekusah
Quote:
Originally posted by The Great White Hope
GOD GOPD ME DAMMIT I'M GOHD ME I'LL FIND A WAY.

This is lovely.

Should I type in...hmm~

This color? ^_^

Looks good, Sexy Me.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-09-2007 7:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That space between the Destroy and ? drives me NUTS.
10-09-2007 7:37 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good. Meditate on it. Maybe you'll learn something.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-09-2007 7:37 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've learned it's infuriating.
10-09-2007 11:09 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Ekusudesu
SOMEONE SHOULD TRAP HIM IN SOME KIND OF BLACKMAIL OR MONEY SCAM OR SOMETHING SO THAT HE HAS TO MAKE 'MADEA VS TYLER PERRY' AND IT'LL BE SOME CRAZY ACTION MOVIE

WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA

...dear Ghod, I actually like this idea. Only if Madea and Perry kill each other in the process.
Peace.

10-09-2007 11:26 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace & Nine
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Ekusudesu
SOMEONE SHOULD TRAP HIM IN SOME KIND OF BLACKMAIL OR MONEY SCAM OR SOMETHING SO THAT HE HAS TO MAKE 'MADEA VS TYLER PERRY' AND IT'LL BE SOME CRAZY ACTION MOVIE

WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA

...dear Ghod, I actually like this idea. Only if Madea and Perry kill each other in the process.
Peace.

He could pass it off as some kind of metaphysical, surrealist deal about the relationship between the artist and their work.

....Dear god, I can market ANYTHING.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-10-2007 12:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No fucking joke. People would BUY that bS.
10-10-2007 9:21 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by X-sah
No fucking joke. People would PAY TO SEE THIS IN THEATERS, BECAUSE IT'D BE THE BEST HIGH CONCEPT COMEDY SINCE SNAKES ON A PLANE.

10-10-2007 10:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Define 'high concept'.
10-10-2007 10:57 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He said Snakes on a Plane. It can't be that good of a definition.

Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood

10-10-2007 10:58 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!
12-31-2007 6:06 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm surprised the people who say these things don't try for the opposite cause-effect relationship...

I mean, if you're going to say prison makes you Gay (stupid), why not say Gays more easily get in prison to explain the observation? That one's actually POSSIBLE, though unlikely.
09-28-2010 1:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine XXVI:
Quote:
Originally posted by The Great White Hope
My Mom likes the Narnia books, okay?!

Well, my mama likes Tyler Perry movies but that still doesn't mean I'm going to watch that piece of shit's "work", now does it?!

NO EXCUSES, BUNNEH!
Peace.

I'm sorry, Nine.

So sorry

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

09-28-2010 1:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tyler Perry presents a Tyler Perry production, written, directed by, and starring tyler perry.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2010 3:41 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tyler Perry presents a Tyler Perry production of a Tyler Perry film, starring Tyler Perry as Tyler Perry in Tyler Perry's "Tyler Perry: The Story of Tyler Perry."
09-28-2010 3:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tyler Perry's "Man dressed as an 80 year old woman wanders around engaging in anti-social criminal behavior, but then goes on a monologue about people cheating on their spouse"

(Apparently this is like 70% of everything he's ever done)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2010 3:57 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's like Mama's Family gone horribly wrong.
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Prisons and prisoners