What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My site!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My site!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-22-2002 11:49 AMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have a site. http://www.lemonjello.cjb Go there, enjoy. I'll have more stuff whenever the hell I want, which could be tonight, or in a couple weeks.

07-22-2002 9:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm...maybe people could try an address that works..

http://www.lemonjello.cjb.net/

:tongue2:

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

08-22-2002 6:06 PMDoc Faust is offline Send an Email to Doc Faust Homepage of Doc Faust Search for Posts by Doc Faust Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In case you've forgotten about us (By which I mean me), the site is still there, on another server, same addy with a metric assload of more stuff. WE BROKE 100! Wh00!

04-29-2003 12:36 PMChurch is offline Send an Email to Church Search for Posts by Church Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Might I ask what a metric assload is?
And the site rules, too.
WHOOO!
::dances a jig.::
I had an anti-depressant today. @.@

* Discussing Politics - Real Life *
* Church standing in front of Sarge *

Church: Look, that's just the way I feel about it.
Sarge: Well I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

* Discussing Politics - Internet *
*Church is firing at Sarge*

Church: You deserve to DIE! Die, and go to hell and burn!
Sarge: Oh yeah!? Well I hope you get RAEPd! Twice! Maybe then you'll feel different! Jerk!
Grif: We don't need to find any weapons of mass destruction! We just need to want to find 'em. That's the way it works!
Simmons: I voted for Nader! I hate everyone!
Donut: Politics makes me soooooo horny. Check out my webcam pic at www.presidentialsluts.com!
11-27-2007 4:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I miss Lemon too, sniff.

Moose: I wonder how many trannies were created from Chun-Li players losing to Guile.

11-27-2007 5:17 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i used to see him on AIM all the damn time. o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-27-2007 5:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUT WHERE'D HE GO?!

11-27-2007 6:08 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I took him off mybuddy list since I never talk to him...

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-28-2007 12:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wonder how he and Money would get along.
11-28-2007 1:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How dare you compare Lemon to Money.

11-29-2007 4:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why so?
11-29-2007 4:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lemon never spazzed over anything that I recall.

But well he may have fought with you alot and trolled you just like Money did but I didn't like you either then so it wouldn't have bothered me~ Kawaii

11-29-2007 4:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah, referring to second thing.
11-29-2007 4:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was probably just "Lemon, for the love of christ stop fighting with him so he'll stop whining"

I do remember breaking some IRC chats up between you two..I think.

11-29-2007 4:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He did spaz out a bit when I pointed out he was being childish in fighting me over practically every little thing.
11-29-2007 4:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well regardless this topic makes me want :lemon:, I have some lemon tea but it's not lemony enough.

11-29-2007 4:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lemonade?
11-29-2007 5:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't have any.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » My site!