What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » The Arena» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Arena
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-26-2003 1:29 AMKohu is offline Send an Email to Kohu Search for Posts by Kohu Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Xsorbit: Free Message Boards

That is a RP board solely based on the Arena book printed by Harper Prism with a little innovation added.

It would be a lot better if it had more members, because two isn't enough to have duels to the death very often, and Spell vs Spell and Okourak are not appropriate for... fun fights....

From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

~Robert Frost

04-26-2003 9:51 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It might help to choose a book that... People have HEARD OF.

Well, that's just me. >.>

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-26-2003 11:12 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's an MtG book, and I actually own it, but have yet to read it. It's fairly simple though, just read the rules and such, and ask Qs. BTW, I'm Ixta over there.

04-26-2003 1:24 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Figures it's an MtG book, I was wondering why I'd never heard of it. Most of the time when a decent book like this is made I hear about it pretty quick (my Dad is a book publisher).

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

04-26-2003 4:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.....I hate xsorbit, they nuked my board methinks...

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

04-26-2003 6:14 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah Hollow, I'm guessing they changed the url of it, it's probably still there. Give me the normal URL and I'll find it.

04-27-2003 12:23 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..I oddly found it on me own. o.o Ah well, guess it IS best to get something done yourself or whatever..

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

04-27-2003 12:25 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cool. :D

01-03-2008 4:01 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol has a forum?

Scareh

Genesis - No Reply at All

01-03-2008 8:09 AMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The original TDottle was on Xsorbit.
01-03-2008 10:35 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Remember when they hadn't reversed my Gold account and I was wondering if they were still charging me? I never really found out...
01-03-2008 12:25 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I think you would know if they were taking money from you.
01-03-2008 5:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I asked, my mom said no, but yeah, she's lazy.
01-03-2008 6:13 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, it's all water under the bridge.

Do you even still have the link to it? lol
01-03-2008 6:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nope.

I know I asked them to cancel my account but yeah.
01-07-2008 8:51 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL I R MAV I R POSER LOL I R HAPPY GIFT DAY LOL

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » The Arena