What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » ATTN» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ATTN
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-31-2007 10:08 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i put on my robe and wizard hat and summon messiah
12-31-2007 10:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably top level Judgment.
01-01-2008 11:25 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Isao Kronos
i put on my robe and wizard hat and summon messiah

REFERENCE GET

01-02-2008 6:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Two references, but yeah.
01-07-2008 8:49 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOL I R MAV I R POSER LOL I R HAPPY GIFT DAY LOL

01-08-2008 4:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ed wishes he had many happy gifts!
01-08-2008 4:43 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I GOT 5!

SET- Card game
BENDER'S BIG SCORE- Highly Disappointing Futurama DVD
MESSENGER- Lois Lowry book
SLIPPERS- Made me fall down the stairs
SINGLE STATUS- Fucking hurray... :mumble:

01-08-2008 4:47 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shut up, whiny fag.

Tub Ring - Optimistic

02-06-2008 1:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

I clicked this forum because it was the mystery flavor

X: I can draw a better swastika than that. It's just a bunch of straight lines!

04-03-2008 10:21 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

revive this x or i will steal your cheez
04-03-2008 11:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking about it. I'm trying to figure out how to do stats!
04-28-2008 1:13 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well i'd help you out somehow, but honestly I don't think this summer I'll be on the comp much
04-28-2008 2:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh? I'm sorry to hear that. Job?
04-28-2008 4:09 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll probably HAVE to get one.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » ATTN