What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » THis is what happens when I'm bored...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THis is what happens when I'm bored...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-07-2004 6:37 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Been doing these today. Mainly the second.

Version 1:

Version 2:

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-07-2004 6:40 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bordom makes me do lists of Albums I have and Albums I want. Go figure. :P

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

03-07-2004 6:50 PMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the hell is it? A bat-cog with huge eyebrows?
03-09-2004 4:48 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, the bunny thing is something I found in DarkNapalm's (guy who did Rockman Neo) deviantART account, I forget where I got the Gear with devil wings.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-09-2004 5:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The cog with teh wings is cute, actually.

The bunny sucks though. Leave it up to DarkNapalm to make a bunny ugly.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

03-10-2004 3:05 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh. I think it looks cool, so screw you guys.

I'm goin' home.

CUrse you South Park, CURSE YOU!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

03-10-2004 7:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ugly bunnies are the work of Bill Gates.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

03-10-2004 8:14 PMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My old neighbor was a fucking replica of Bill Gates. Thank GOD he moved.
03-10-2004 8:21 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We used to have insane neighbours. We once got a letter from them asking us to move our house two inches to the left.

We delcined, so they poisoned our cat.

Assholes.
03-10-2004 10:17 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cat killers?

Please tell me you speak in the past tense because you ripped out there entrails in their sleep. Please do.

Anyone who harms a kitty in any way should be shot.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

03-10-2004 10:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dogs are better.
03-11-2004 12:57 AMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger Smith
Dogs are better.

...just not after they crap all over you crapet after coming inside.

Nice, bunny cog bat thing. You have to dig the tremendous eyebrows!

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

03-11-2004 12:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That reminds me I have to get my eyebrows waxed or something.
03-11-2004 7:01 AMXander is offline Send an Email to Xander Homepage of Xander Search for Posts by Xander Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cats pwn dogs. Its better to clean a litter box than a lawn of frozen dog poo after winter. People who drown and kill kitties can eat my socks.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » THis is what happens when I'm bored...