What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-15-2008 2:05 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
even in certain Christian circles/forums. Frown

...This is completely unsurprising, why is this an "even"?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-15-2008 2:05 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
...theres no pissing match about faith I assure you. I get your point, it's all good.

Thank you.

Quote:
Nick (Strider) was Sandi's last boyfriend.

[quote]Yeah I used to make constant jokes about seing a corpse with a toe-tag before I accepted she was dead. I didn't know her, rest in peace, not my point. Strider? No idea who that is. My point involved doing things with her IM name postmortem. And the non-internet settting thing involved, as I said, the decrepit. Or to clarify, retirement homes.

You should know what I reference, if it occurred. I've heard it has..pretty sick, gotta say, weirds me out kind of. If it happened.

The former is true. I did create AIM names to taunt her ex (Strider). I am sorry for this. The latter I have not a clue what you're referring to.

Quote:
And if the IM deal occurred. What will you do to my AIM, or X's, or Hols, or Nines, or anyones. Who knows, having to be paranoid about that is unsettling.

I rarely use AIM. For the last couple days I've been trying to contact a fellow by the name of Hypershell, as he deserves an apology, too. I have no intention of repeating past sins, Sharpy.

Quote:
Sandi, who I never knew is dead. She's in the ground, if the afterlife exists she seemed nice so she's probably in heaven/valhalla/got past anubis into the field of reeds or whatever the egyptians did/etc.

You know what I mean, you apparently bragged about it. I was either misinformed, or it never happened so you don't mention it, or you're just not mentioning it because theres new people on here.

So I'm misguided, incorrect, or theres lies being spewed.

Well, at first I did not believe she was really dead. I went on a mission to "prove" she was still alive. "Brag" may not be the best term to use, but delight in brings out the force, really.

Am I sorry for this? Yes!

As far as retirement homes go, someone has been feeding you lies about that...

This post has been edited; it was last edited by R. Lawson: 06-15-2008 2:07 AM.

06-15-2008 2:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I kind of hope so, I'd really like him to explain to me how we're espousing the concept of some religious or racial war.

And if it's the times I mentioned the mountain meadow massacre in ed's topics about the LDS church...look sorry, there were skirmishes during the 19th century involving the mormons. I'm not going to whitewash history so he feels comfortable on this forum. Hell Ed posts here, he knows whats up he's not being a prick over that. Dungy's just a dumbass who never got into the air force he so idolized.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-15-2008 2:06 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

'Cause it's not the way it should be.
06-15-2008 2:08 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:

Well, at first I did not believe she was really dead. I went on a mission to "prove" she was still alive. "Brag" may not be the best term to use, but delight in brings out the force, really.

if she's who i think she is i still think she is ENKER's hand Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:09 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Either he's right, or something hilarious is going to occur.

And I honestly do not know which one is gonna happen. I only became aware of this guy two days ago, I probably shouldn't be doing this even.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:09 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

That's more of a "depressing" than a "surprising", but I don't actually have a response to this so whatever.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-15-2008 2:09 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
Quote by R. Lawson:

hahaha, yeah I believe you're thinking of the right person.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:11 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:

Either he's right, or something hilarious is going to occur.

And I honestly do not know which one is gonna happen. I only became aware of this guy two days ago, I probably shouldn't be doing this even.

He is not right, no.
06-15-2008 2:13 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

That's more of a "depressing" than a "surprising", but I don't actually have a response to this so whatever.

Well, yeah. Google Arminianism VS Calvinism and there's a REALLY good example.
06-15-2008 2:13 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by Big Money:
Quote by R. Lawson:

hahaha, yeah I believe you're thinking of the right person.

it makes alot of sesne

was anyone ever in the same room with her

*twilight zone music plays*

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OK< give me an update. I am not reading all the damn posts. What did I miss?
06-15-2008 2:18 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

I was more thinking of stuff like the Crusades, but meh.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:19 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

I was more thinking of stuff like the Crusades, but meh.

Heh. That too.
06-15-2008 2:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

,...Is this a religious discussion
06-15-2008 2:21 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

Partly but not mainly. Sharpy mainly wanted clarification on past sins of mine.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by R. Lawson: 06-15-2008 2:21 AM.

06-15-2008 2:21 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Crusades

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

FUCK YEAH.

Quote:

No he mentioned it, and I'm reactionary since every time I see any mention of Christendom on the interweb it's usually something where I need to go "No thats off base". PCF man, PCF...They warped me.

Also I'm still not sure how to deal with this guy, you know him and I haven't been given marching orders.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-15-2008 2:23 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

have you ever killed a man

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:23 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

no but i think about it all the time!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:25 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

Part of the backgroun for nova's reappearence and repentance is a religious (re?)awakening, so... yeah.

Also, being the token e-atheist of TDottle, I am of course involved. Whoo!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

Pages (22): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE