What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-15-2008 2:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC
06-15-2008 2:26 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by X-sah:
,...Is this a religious discussion

Part of the backgroun for nova's reappearence and repentance is a religious (re?)awakening, so... yeah.

Also, being the token e-atheist of TDottle, I am of course involved. Whoo!

Stop calling him nova, its normal to you but not to me.

Secondly, mav you believe in bacon which is god's one true pork product.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-15-2008 2:27 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC

YOUR LATIN... I DON'T NEEDS IT.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-15-2008 2:27 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by X-sah:
,...Is this a religious discussion

Part of the backgroun for nova's reappearence and repentance is a religious (re?)awakening, so... yeah.

Also, being the token e-atheist of TDottle, I am of course involved. Whoo!

e-atheist is such a stupid term

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Heck 'I' believe in bacon
06-15-2008 2:28 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

seriousky what is e-atheist supposed to even mean

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:28 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Stop calling him nova, its normal to you but not to me.

I DON'T HAVE TO ACCOMODATE TO YOUR LIFESTYLE, SO NYAH.

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Secondly, mav you believe in bacon which is god's one true pork product.

Probably the closest thing I have to a religious belief, yeah.

I mean, I have a little Saint Anthony thing my Dad got me. It's pretty awesome.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-15-2008 2:29 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:

Re-awakening would be correct.

Mav -- off topic question. Does anyone here watch Battlestar Galactica?
06-15-2008 2:29 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:

I believe someone who acts like a militant athiest but only on the internet? not really clear on it honestly.

Quote by X-sah:
...Heck 'I' believe in bacon

+

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:30 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by Big Money:

I believe someone who acts like a militant athiest but only on the internet? not really clear on it honestly.

who the hell started tossing this term around then it isn't like any of us know each other in person

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:31 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:

I doubt it.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:32 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

television sucks why watch tv when you can listen to music Confused

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:32 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Big Money:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by Big Money:

who the hell started tossing this term around then it isn't like any of us know each other in person

Hell if I know, i don't even remember when/why it was originally brought up.

Also: there's like 4 simultaneous conversations going on in this thread and my brain is hurting

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Question for the Catholics on here...which...well I guess is X, I could ask one of them I know but not now cause its like 3:30.

Wheres the fucking patron saint of historians...whats up with that huh? We're not good enough for you?

Oh, oh theres a patron saint of psychologists apparently...guess thats our lot then isn't it.

Don't look at me, I get how it is.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-15-2008 2:33 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

I doubt it.

A shame. Crying
06-15-2008 2:33 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X is a Roman Catholic?
06-15-2008 2:34 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

I doubt it.

A shame. Crying

Eh, I don't watch TV, and while there are one or two people here who might watch it, honestly I have no clue.

My Dad likes it, and he's hard to please, but like I said I don't watch TV.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:34 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by R. Lawson:
X is a Roman Catholic?

hahahahaha his family might be, he's italian I believe.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-15-2008 2:35 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X is in love with Metatron who is a robot apparently according to his beloved Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

he loves it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-15-2008 2:36 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:
Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by R. Lawson:

I doubt it.

A shame. Crying

Eh, I don't watch TV, and while there are one or two people here who might watch it, honestly I have no clue.

My Dad likes it, and he's hard to please, but like I said I don't watch TV.

It's the only show I watch on TV. Its "mid-season finale" just aired and will not be back for a year.

When did shows start having a "mid-season finale"?
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE