What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-18-2008 2:41 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
But didn't I call that he was becoming a preacher and everybody was like 'OOH, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS OHIO KID."

This seems to be like the default thing everyone whos an asshole or a nitwit on here does, they pop off to a seminary/undergo some form of 'spiritual awakening'

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-18-2008 3:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was that nobody really cared Dustin.
06-18-2008 4:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Dustin:
But didn't I call that he was becoming a preacher and everybody was like 'OOH, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS OHIO KID."

This seems to be like the default thing everyone whos an asshole or a nitwit on here does, they pop off to a seminary/undergo some form of 'spiritual awakening'

Vasahond = Very cocksy Jehovah's Witness (isn't that even worse than mormonism with the only so many people go to heaven thing, or is that some other crazy sect)

Ed and Dungy = lolmormons

the guy who made the thread = some..preacher or whatever

If Mal wasn't already Anglican I'd say he'd convert for a woman

So since I'm an asshole am I next? Wannn!

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

06-18-2008 4:47 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
(isn't that even worse than mormonism with the only so many people go to heaven thing, or is that some other crazy sect)

That's the Witnesses, yeah. 144000 get into heaven, there's something like 2 million Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yeah.

Quote by Bi Money:
So since I'm an asshole am I next? Wannn!

I'm worried about it happening to me, since like Ed prior to his spiritual crap I'm an athiest and pretty anti-religious.

Oh man please don't let this happen to me. ;_;

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-18-2008 4:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mav we can have a suicide pact, if we convert we can just off ourselves off a cliff

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

06-18-2008 4:56 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd honestly piss myself with laughter if the majority of people here, by majority I mean you yanks, all convert en masse and start being nice to Eddie and begin banning the irreligous non-converted and exchance biblical quotes like some kind of internet-inquisition.

YOU CHOSE RELIGION! NOW SUFFER MID-LIFE CRISIS!

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

06-18-2008 5:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats so not funny Wannn!

I always think X is on the verge of doing that, with his rampant defenses of Jesus

06-18-2008 5:13 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bit soon for X to go through his mid-life crisis innit?

I'll get my coat.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

06-18-2008 5:37 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by Bi Money:
(isn't that even worse than mormonism with the only so many people go to heaven thing, or is that some other crazy sect)

That's the Witnesses, yeah. 144000 get into heaven, there's something like 2 million Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yeah.

As I understand it only 144,000 will be the co-rulers/joint heirs with Christ while he rules, and the rest will still live in the paradisaical Earth (Heaven).

06-18-2008 5:55 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
Mav we can have a suicide pact, if we convert we can just off ourselves off a cliff

Sounds good to me.

Quote by Bi Money:
I always think X is on the verge of doing that, with his rampant defenses of Jesus

Wait what?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-18-2008 8:34 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It'll be like a zombie outbreak.

Except with Religious Zealots.
06-18-2008 8:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahahhaha, me convert to a religion.
06-18-2008 10:10 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
It'll be like a zombie outbreak.

Except with Religious Zealots.

Oh crap, if the Lutherans figure out I've been selling indulgences we're screwed

edit: Also I thought x's family were Catholics. Albiet..catholics who apparently don't understand the meaning behind lent.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-18-2008 10:25 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure Landskencht (Or however you say it) pretty much ransacked some important catholic city because all of them were German and therefore Lutheran.
06-18-2008 10:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Correct, Sharp. All are Sicillian, thus!
06-19-2008 1:11 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I enjoy Germans.
06-19-2008 1:13 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

German Chocolate?
06-19-2008 1:17 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

German chocolate was not made by Germans.
06-19-2008 2:06 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nothing with a nationality in its name came from said country.

Freedom Call - Warriors

06-19-2008 4:39 PMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:

Vasahond = Very cocksy Jehovah's Witness (isn't that even worse than mormonism with the only so many people go to heaven thing, or is that some other crazy sect)

No no, Vasa isn't a JW. He's an evangelical like myself; however, he is a Calvinist [Link].

I'm a former Calvie myself and never made the connection between the soteriology of Calvinism and JW's until now. Interesting.

But, no, Vasa does affirm Christ's Deity and does not believe He is the Archangel Michael. :D

This post has been edited; it was last edited by R. Lawson: 06-19-2008 4:39 PM.

Pages (22): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 15 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE