What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 17 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-19-2008 9:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
No you shouldn't.

Laughing Out Loud

Also is the Muppet Show on DVD, shit was awesome

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

06-19-2008 9:45 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, you shouldn't.

Cause now everybody knows I play WoW.

You see where this goes?

(Cause I sure don't)
06-19-2008 9:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's an IRc thingy
06-19-2008 9:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
No, you shouldn't.

Cause now everybody knows I play WoW.

So does SZO and possibly Damo still I dunno

Damo is naturally stupid but otherwise, as long as you all don't go Isao on us we'll be fine

"I got e-married on WoW IT WAS FUN"

06-19-2008 10:01 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"I got e-married on WoW IT WAS FUN"

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY FAKE INTERNET LIFE" is the line I think you mean, if you mean when isao mentioned e-marrying someone as a joke on ragnarok online.

I still say they should have then immidiately started yelling "YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE" "WELL YOU NEVER COME HOME" "WELL I WOULD IF YOU'D PUT OUT" then begin demanding the other one give them their stuff back, and do an e-divorce.

Cause see that'd have been funnier.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-19-2008 10:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpie's right.

06-19-2008 10:17 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by A. P. Lolenstein:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Muppets are awesome, anybody remember statler and waldorf from the muppet show, the ones who just sat there insulting stuff?

Those were badass.

I implemented them into a DnD game I ran, where the players were part of an arena fighting thingie.

That...I don't know a damn thing about DnD. But a statler and waldorf reference in a game of that?

Luv

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-19-2008 10:26 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Muppets are awesome, anybody remember statler and waldorf from the muppet show, the ones who just sat there insulting stuff?

Those were badass.

I implemented them into a DnD game I ran, where the players were part of an arena fighting thingie.

Okay so.. you made a statler and waldorf reference, in a game, having them fight stuff.

Where have you been all my life.

No, they were commenting on the players, who were fighting stuff.

So basically, it was a bunch of "You old fool! You slept through the fight! Who's the fool? You watched it!" and "Just when I thought that fight was terrible something wonderful happened. What? It ended!"

DOHOHOHOHOHO

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

06-19-2008 10:30 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, they were commenting on the players, who were fighting stuff.

So basically, it was a bunch of "You old fool! You slept through the fight! Who's the fool? You watched it!" and "Just when I thought that fight was terrible something wonderful happened. What? It ended!"

DOHOHOHOHOHO

Thats..thats actually even funnier.

Man where the hell did you people find her, she's great.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-19-2008 10:39 PMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
You still talk to him?

Yes sir.
06-19-2008 10:40 PMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

edit: What the hell is a calvie, why can't people be Anglicans.

Calvie = Calvinist.

J. I. Packer is an Anglican AND a Calvinist. 8)
06-19-2008 10:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Excuse me I was complementing someone on a statler and waldorf reference.

I could google what 'calvie' means. If I wanted to, because intranet abbreviations mean nothing to me.

As far as a calvanistic-anglican tradition I'm unaware of such a thing. I've always viewed myself as an Anglican that liked the high-church ritual (anglo-catholic, maybe, I don't know if thats what this means), and I was never that religious anyway so it's more I just like pageantry.

But it's meaningless you're impeding on another thing. We do this now you've been away for a while. Now threads become what we decide they do.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-19-2008 10:55 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mavveh:
Quote by Bi Money:
So since I'm an asshole am I next? Wannn!

I'm worried about it happening to me, since like Ed prior to his spiritual crap I'm an athiest and pretty anti-religious.

Oh man please don't let this happen to me. ;_;

Religion getting my bunneh?

Over my dead body.

Quote by Moose:
Talk like that makes Nine sad, I'm sure.

AT LEAST YOU UNDERSTAND ME, HOLLEH'S BROTHER!
Peace.

06-20-2008 2:13 AMVasahond is offline Send an Email to Vasahond Search for Posts by Vasahond Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bi Money:
...so therefore he changed religions again. Since last he came here (years ago) he announced he was a Jehovah's Witness
Fortunately for myself, you're wrong. I'd never claim to be a JW -- and have never claimed to be a JW -- they don't even believe in giving their children presents, which is wrong on so many different levels. I probably would have killed myself in those early years if I were brought up that way. Laughing Out Loud

But to be fair, I did come with some pretty extreme views -- and I sincerely apologize for that. Roll Eyes I've most certainly reformed by theology a little bit since then. Anyhow -- carry on.
06-20-2008 2:33 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh what the fuck, now this is a goddamn reunion?

Who is this one now.

Look if this is going to keep happening could someone make a chart.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2008 9:21 AMVasahond is offline Send an Email to Vasahond Search for Posts by Vasahond Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sorry for not introducing myself; Robb is a good friend of mine, and we just so happen to have kept in touch for a good 7 or 8 years since the original Delta Star forum was created. It passed away quite some time ago -- but there's still many, including Hollow, that were a part of that community. I know I've changed a lot since then, and so has Robb. I know that the reason why Robb posted here was because he does (and has) cared about you guys, this community, etc. Despite how people look at that, well -- I suppose it was better that he came later than never.

As for myself, I'm sorry for trying to force any of my theology on you guys. That's obviously a very bad way to go about it, and I still don't feel very good about that. To be honest, I didn't want to show my face around here because of the fact that I made a fool of myself.
06-20-2008 11:12 AMR. Lawson is offline Send an Email to R. Lawson Search for Posts by R. Lawson Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Vasahond:
As for myself, I'm sorry for trying to force any of my theology on you guys. That's obviously a very bad way to go about it, and I still don't feel very good about that. To be honest, I didn't want to show my face around here because of the fact that I made a fool of myself.

Yeah, Vasa, that' a big no-no. I did the same thing when I was a five pointer. If one studies Acts, one will notice that none of the Apostles forced anything on anyone.

As you know, Vasa, I'm writing a commentary on Acts concerning evangelism. You will not find fire and brimstone preached or "come to Jesus and he'll give you a big house and a BMW." The Ten Commandments were never used to convert anybody. Miracles, OT Prophecy, and preaching the Gospel (1Cor 15:1-11; c.f. Acts 13) were the three modes of evangelism.

Too many Christians drive people away by the way they evangelize. We try to play God the Holy Spirit and convert people. Well, I say let God be God. It's not my job to convict or judge others (1Cor 5).
06-20-2008 11:36 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ugh religion

religion and tdottle don't mix

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 06-20-2008 11:36 AM.

06-20-2008 11:44 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh boy...some sort of forum invasion involving whatever the hell delta star is.

Neat?

Quote by Alizarin:

06-20-2008 12:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

COMBINING INTO A CANCEROUS FRUITY COCKTAIL
Pages (22): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 17 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » They're masterworks, all. You can't go wrong.  » LETS TALK ABOUT DAVID BOWIE