What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-01-2008 4:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doom (SNES ver.) - Hiding the Secrets

Yes, really.
11-01-2008 4:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to Sigma's fortress tracks from MMX yesterday

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

11-01-2008 4:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always like Sigma Stage 2 the best.
11-01-2008 4:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like 3, because it's lol.

11-01-2008 5:00 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It sounds like futuristic neural surgery. THEY'RE FIRING LASERS INTO MY BRIAN.
11-01-2008 5:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I don't think Brian enjoys that

11-01-2008 6:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fun Brian fact: Brian in Family Guy is meant to represent Seth MacFarlane.
11-01-2008 6:29 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He voices half of the cast, so..
11-01-2008 6:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..oh so that's why South Park creators are envious of Family Guys fame, they both voice most of their own cast

11-01-2008 6:35 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dustin:
He voices half of the cast, so..

I meant it is meant to be a representation of him
11-01-2008 10:36 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Listening to Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Gaze up at the Darkness right now

PoR has sweet music

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-01-2008 10:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Moose will kill you now
11-02-2008 1:23 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, PoR's soundtrack wasn't great, but it wasn't a total waste. Gaze Up At the Darkness was one of the better tracks, to boot (although it has Yamane's tendency to kinda' meander aimlessly in the last leg).
11-02-2008 10:08 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

PoR's music was okay; not the best CV score I've heard but not the worst.

11-02-2008 10:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly Ecclesia's better but who the smeck knows.
11-02-2008 10:19 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ecclesia's is equal to PoR's. I'm listening to The Lone Challenger (from OoE) right now, and it's badass.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-08-2008 11:48 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doom 3 title screen music.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

11-08-2008 4:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You listen to more game music than I do. <.<
11-08-2008 4:10 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have around 40 gigs of it.

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

11-08-2008 4:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Holy christ.

How big is your hard drive?
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks