What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-18-2008 6:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tomoko Kawase:
Silent Hill Homecoming OST

<lyrics removed to please the Moose>

Man did somebody make a non-rip of that yet
11-18-2008 11:39 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Iunno, I wasn't a huge fan, so I'm fine with what I have.

I just had One More Soul To The Call stuck in my head all day lolol

11-18-2008 11:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tomoko Kawase:
NO, NEVER, THAT SONG SUCKS MAJOR ASS

And this is coming from a guy who listens to j-pop willingly. Oddly bubbly, almost drugged chicks yelling "SUPER PINK CLOUD KAWAII FISHHEAD 2000!" over and over before taking a pull from a hip flask (cause, you know, they're hardcore like that )? He's fine with this.

That song? Over the line.

(It's like incomprehensibly awful though yeah, what in the hell is a 'deadbird' anyway and why is some guy who just got kicked out of a karaoke night at 3:12 am warbling about it into a microphone)

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-19-2008 10:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tomoko Kawase:
Iunno, I wasn't a huge fan, so I'm fine with what I have.

I just had One More Soul To The Call stuck in my head all day lolol

I listened to that

I went back to Frank Sinatra
11-19-2008 1:47 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:

I listened to that

I'm gonna need a copy of fruity loops, a rat pack album, and the silent hill 2 soundtrack.

I think I have an idea.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2008 2:23 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Tomoko Kawase:
NO, NEVER, THAT SONG SUCKS MAJOR ASS

And this is coming from a guy who listens to j-pop willingly. Oddly bubbly, almost drugged chicks yelling "SUPER PINK CLOUD KAWAII FISHHEAD 2000!" over and over before taking a pull from a hip flask (cause, you know, they're hardcore like that )? He's fine with this.

That song? Over the line.

(It's like incomprehensibly awful though yeah, what in the hell is a 'deadbird' anyway and why is some guy who just got kicked out of a karaoke night at 3:12 am warbling about it into a microphone)

I am a blob of WTFery.

11-19-2008 3:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aww, you didn't have to remove the lyrics. I'm sorry.
11-19-2008 3:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I listened to that

I'm gonna need a copy of fruity loops, a rat pack album, and the silent hill 2 soundtrack.

I think I have an idea.

Missing middle object
11-19-2008 3:59 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Missing middle object

To exit the nightmare-world 7-11, you have to slot sammy davis jr's glass eye into a door

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2008 5:22 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I keep telling you to ask Hol for mine

Can I do this?

Nevermind, I was about to post that when I remembered I had used google for a similar experience.

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

11-19-2008 5:24 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anyway, I watched Silent Hill last night, for some reason. I have now been listening to the Silent Hill 1 and 2 OST all day. Good times. Actually, not really. Made me want to play Silent Hill 2, but my disk is all wonky.

Quote:

11-19-2008 5:32 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That movie is cocks

not scary, not creepy really, just fucked up

11-19-2008 5:33 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gosu Machine:
That movie is cocks

I liked it. I thought some monsters were creepy, as were some of the sets. It's a fun movie to watch.

Quote:

11-19-2008 5:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This reminds me how I never got around to acquiring any of those osts.

edit:

Quote:
I thought some monsters were creepy, as were some of the sets

If they'd cut out the exposition scene and the entire subplot/rewrite/the parts with the guy/whatever the studio forced on them it might have helped.

But yeah thats pretty much all anybody will remember it for in terms of good parts

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2008 5:46 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This reminds me how I never got around to acquiring any of those osts.

edit:

Quote:
I thought some monsters were creepy, as were some of the sets

If they'd cut out the exposition scene and the entire subplot/rewrite/the parts with the guy/whatever the studio forced on them it might have helped.

But yeah thats pretty much all anybody will remember it for in terms of good parts

Exposition was kinda lame. Were any of the original scenes filmed? If so, they woulda been a nice thing to see on the DVD.

Quote:

11-19-2008 5:57 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gosu Machine:
That movie is cocks

Man, I haven't seen a scary movie since I was like 8 and thought it would be a good idea to watch Killer Klowns From Outerspace at mignight, when I already was scared of clowns.

11-19-2008 6:10 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
I keep telling you to ask Hol for mine

Can I do this?

Nevermind, I was about to post that when I remembered I had used google for a similar experience.

X already is a weird looking albino, but you probably saw some hideous ones

Also I love the SH movie

And I'm also afraid of clowns cause...Wayne Gacy man

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

11-19-2008 6:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
Anyway, I watched Silent Hill last night, for some reason. I have now been listening to the Silent Hill 1 and 2 OST all day. Good times. Actually, not really. Made me want to play Silent Hill 2, but my disk is all wonky.

Game is chaep at GH prices.

SH movie ruled. The tentacle shit was whacked out.

Also I'm an ooglay albino
11-19-2008 6:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not ugly just weird

But all albinos are weird

Dali: Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.

11-19-2008 6:15 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

At least I don't have a tan
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks