What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-19-2008 6:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw some with tan..well at least they looked it

Looked like fucking neanderthals

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

11-19-2008 6:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah an albino with tan>? Abomination
11-19-2008 6:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And killing themselves slowly

11-19-2008 6:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Tomoko Kawase:
I haven't seen a scary movie since I was like 8 and thought it would be a good idea to watch Killer Klowns From Outerspace at mignight, when I already was scared of clowns.

If this is the one with the people being cocooned in cotton candy, I know exactly what your talking about, except replace "8" with "somewhere more in the neighborhood of 6"

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-19-2008 7:11 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Quote by Rita Repulsa:
Anyway, I watched Silent Hill last night, for some reason. I have now been listening to the Silent Hill 1 and 2 OST all day. Good times. Actually, not really. Made me want to play Silent Hill 2, but my disk is all wonky.

Game is chaep at GH prices.

SH movie ruled. The tentacle shit was whacked out.

Also I'm an ooglay albino

Man, I never see any of the silent hill games in stores. Like, I wanna pick up silent hill three, and try that out, and maybe even 4, to see what exactly was so ungood about it. I can get my SH2 disk resurfaced at the game stor for like 2 dollars, so I'll do that

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

11-19-2008 7:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

3 is pretty much the only one I've ever seen in a store, and I kind of settled for it since I was planning on buying 2

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2008 7:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I know about 4 is that the guy has a bottle of wine in his fridge

11-19-2008 7:40 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bottle of wine in his fridge?

What...the hell?
11-19-2008 7:45 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jim Starluck:
All I know about 4 is that the guy has a bottle of wine in his fridge

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DECANT IT, PLEBEIAN JAPANESE. I SHOULD KNOW I DRINK NINE BOTTLES PER DAY BECAUSE IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR HEART, AND THE WINE COMES FROM A FORGOTTEN VINEYARD HIDDEN BELOW THE FOOTHILLS OF SARDINIA THAT ONLY THREE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT (I KILLED THE OTHER TWO)

PS: EVERYBODY GO WATCH THIS SWEEDISH MOVIE ABOUT A LICH.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-19-2008 7:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I'm responsible for all flamewars

YES IT WAS ME! BOW DOWN TO MY... something.
11-19-2008 7:56 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

cocks. MH, I hope you never die. You instill so much joy into my heart.

Quote by X:

11-19-2008 7:57 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, it's userbase does at least.

Quote by X:

11-19-2008 7:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I bled it dry
11-19-2008 8:08 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I bled it dry

Maybe. I remember Heat mentioning Brand was not the original Megaten Haven "owner" or whatever the term is. Well, more like he said he used to make fun of her for being a yaoi fan before she was the admin. Point is, we should overthrow her and make a new megaten. one with more than 2 posts a day. One with less retards (just us.)

Oh wait, wasn't that the idea behind Heat's forum? Err.... back to the drawing board.

EDIT: forgot to add my reasoning for doing this. The idea is every time that place moves or gets put back online after a hosting incident, there are a surge of posts. Well, do that to get a bunch of people flooding in, and keep them there with junk to actually look at (I.E not 5 month old posts.) Then we can rub it in Brand's stupid idiot face.

Quote by X:

11-19-2008 8:09 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
PS: EVERYBODY GO WATCH THIS SWEEDISH MOVIE ABOUT A LICH.

ONLY IF INGMAR BERGMAN DIRECTED IT
Peace.

11-19-2008 8:13 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Tomoko Kawase:
I haven't seen a scary movie since I was like 8 and thought it would be a good idea to watch Killer Klowns From Outerspace at mignight, when I already was scared of clowns.

If this is the one with the people being cocooned in cotton candy, I know exactly what your talking about, except replace "8" with "somewhere more in the neighborhood of 6"

I saw killer clowns from outer space 2 years ago. It's a silly movie, but I still thought the cotton candy cocooning was terrifying. I mean, they liquefied the people inside, and then drank them out using straws. It was creepy.

Quote by X:

11-19-2008 8:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna ask Brand if I could take MH over after the hosting debacle.

Man was I defanged when it returned.
11-19-2008 8:20 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna ask Brand if I could take MH over after the hosting debacle.

Man was I defanged when it returned.

Defanged how?

Quote by X:

11-19-2008 8:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was daed so I'd ask

Imagine the shock with Dark Lord Toggies the Silly Albino reigned!
11-19-2008 8:26 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Imagine the shock with Dark Lord Toggies the Silly Albino reigned!

The Dark Ages, alas.
Peace.

Pages (67): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Faggoty Game Music Soundtracks