What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » BBcode Functions Edited» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page BBcode Functions Edited
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-30-2002 3:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Using these, you may not make them link to sites by putting something like this in the first IMGor NIMG tag:

img="FULL URL" WITHOUT THE QUOTES.

Done there...

For example.

Phantom, would you please test out if it still KOs Javascript?
08-04-2002 5:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I've edited the IMG/NIMg buttons to reflect this new function. Enjoy.
03-20-2009 10:04 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know what those tags mean.

I like fullimg, though.
03-20-2009 10:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

sed to be able to invert images, was funny.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » BBcode Functions Edited