What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Modification Requests» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Modification Requests
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-18-2009 2:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh

Users Online

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

02-19-2009 6:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah that thing that shows you where everybody not a ghost is

ANY OTHER REQUESTS
02-19-2009 9:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
ANY OTHER REQUESTS

Is this the part where I start waving a lighter in the air and yelling "sympathy for the devil"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-19-2009 9:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

David Lee Roth: Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm continually astonished by the choices other people make.

02-20-2009 6:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
ANY OTHER REQUESTS

Is this the part where I start waving a lighter in the air and yelling "sympathy for the devil"

Sure why not, but I meant board features
04-08-2009 11:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man, I haven't gotten a suggestion that's good in awhile. Frown
04-08-2009 11:45 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Filter . into dood.

04-08-2009 11:48 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Find me some high-res Wesker pics to turn into a theme?

Because let's face it my themes are ugly

04-08-2009 11:49 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I guess I should be proud I have so many features nobody knows what else I should add.
04-09-2009 12:00 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well I guess I should be proud I have so many features nobody knows what else I should add.

This is the most pimped out forum I've ever seen

04-09-2009 12:03 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can we install GetWAD functionality into the forum, so I can download Doom WADs just by typing out their name?

Thank you.
04-09-2009 12:19 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This idea is terrifying because once I figured out how to do it I'm sure it'd exterminate whatever pretensions of productivity I still have.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-09-2009 12:21 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alas, not that easy.
04-09-2009 12:22 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Given that we have every other function on the face of planet...

04-09-2009 12:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do I look psychic!? o.o
04-09-2009 12:25 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want a function that simulates a zombie apocalypse

Or, do we still have that Games function, where the whole board could play Tetris and compare high scores?

... did we ever have that

04-09-2009 12:27 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...TETRIS? ZOMBIES?

X do everything this man just described.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-09-2009 12:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We did

I ony found a German version for WBB2

I may have lost it
04-09-2009 12:28 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well then you tell those krauts I want my ambulatory corpses and blocks falling into rows.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-09-2009 12:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

More like just blocks
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Independent George - Ask the Admins  » Modification Requests