What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Need sprite sheets for my comic» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Need sprite sheets for my comic
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-17-2005 12:22 AMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need sprites sheets or websites with them (that work!!!!) of these guys

Fei : Xenogears
Citan : Xenogears
J.Talbain : Darkstalkers 1, 2, 3
Megaman Battle Network all of them 1,2,3,4,5, and hopefully 6.

Any Namco X Capcom Sprites possible

Please let someone have these set of sprites

thanks in advance (this is another way of saying please)

This post has been edited; it was last edited by brad_ry: 10-17-2005 4:50 PM.

10-17-2005 5:38 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The word is please.

Who the fuck are you, anyway?
10-17-2005 2:08 PMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ouch I just registered I'm sorry It was like 4:30am and I was tired

Please and thank you Smile

I been looking for sprites for awhile.
10-17-2005 3:41 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The word is please my lord and savior--and registering at a forum just to request sprites is kinda rude.

Especially when just about all of the sprites you asked for are easily found.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-17-2005 4:33 PMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

(keeping a calm mind here)

I just asked you could just say no instead of trying to burn me........

just tell me some sites I been trying to find sprite sheets of these guys with action not just them walking I been to the major sprite sites already and all they got is sheets of them walking.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by brad_ry: 10-17-2005 4:48 PM.

10-17-2005 4:49 PMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh please my royal lowness who doesn't know common courtesy.
10-17-2005 4:55 PMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hey its the internet you can do what you want with it (as long as its not sending ppl viruses or phagerizing other ppls work) and I'm here to request sprites would you rather I steal them. I give credit to whoever deserves it k.
10-17-2005 5:05 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Or grammar.

I think you're out of luck with the MMBN games... As far as I can see, Sprites INC is down and they'd be your best bet.

Why do you want all of these sprites, anyway? Tell me you're not going to make ANOTHER piece of shit sprite comic. If that's the plan, then for the love of all that is holy, spare us all now and don't waste your time.

EDIT: "phagerizing"?!? How fucking old are you? Jesus kid, that's just depressing.
10-17-2005 5:34 PMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm 18 and in college some of it is for an assignment on animation the other is just for fun and those are characters are some of my favorite in games I did manage to find MM sprites on my own.

Oh and a partner of mine is making edits to his online Megaman Card Game to hopefully add pictures and such ( I don't know how I just get the stuff he needs for it)
10-17-2005 5:35 PMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

and i'm not a very good speller nowadays
10-17-2005 5:36 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know that in your country you're not considered an adult until you hit 21, but for the love of god, you need to act your age, dude. Spelling. Grammar. Common Courtesy. They're not just things authors do. Your entire profile here screams '13 year old boy'.
10-17-2005 5:40 PMbrad_ry is offline Send an Email to brad_ry Search for Posts by brad_ry Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.............................. your right its cause i'm a kid at heart and everyone has been rather grouchy on the message boards nowadays. except neopets cause well you can't be grouchy without being kicked off lol :D :D :D

and I been reaised that way

This post has been edited; it was last edited by brad_ry: 10-17-2005 5:44 PM.

10-17-2005 6:08 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes. You are staggeringly hilarious in your childlike banter.

Now sod off.
10-17-2005 6:11 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

May this charade be locked right now, just so the whelp may be spared.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

05-01-2009 8:22 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HOW DARE YOU ASK US FOR HELP. DIE! DIIIEEEE!!!
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Need sprite sheets for my comic