What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Some kind of underground Craigslist - Ask an Admin  » Modification Requests» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Modification Requests
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-09-2009 12:30 AMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't all of BB2 Kraut-speak

04-09-2009 12:33 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wish I'd picked up more Russian from that class in high school so I could scream ww2 era epithets at the forum code about it being a fascist and me driving it off my land

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-09-2009 12:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If I am ever incredibly fucking bored I can modify IBProArcade to make it work here.
05-24-2009 11:09 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm wondering if, perhaps, you could insert a feature that allows you to disable filters on a by-post basis. Like, say, if we typically want our posts filtered, so that "lulz" becomes "cocks," but we're adding a URL or something that has the word "lulz" in it. It'd be ruined by the filter, wouldn't it? So you could just have, like, a "Disable filters for this post" checkbox or something.
05-24-2009 11:10 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.cocks.com

05-24-2009 11:11 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lain:
http://www.cocks.com

...why is this so funny?
Peace.

05-24-2009 11:25 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No clue~

05-24-2009 11:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:
I'm wondering if, perhaps, you could insert a feature that allows you to disable filters on a by-post basis. Like, say, if we typically want our posts filtered, so that "lulz" becomes "cocks," but we're adding a URL or something that has the word "lulz" in it. It'd be ruined by the filter, wouldn't it? So you could just have, like, a "Disable filters for this post" checkbox or something.

I can do this, yes. It'd slow things down a bit though since I'd have to increase the post table's size oh god.
05-24-2009 11:30 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lain:
No clue~

Well, its funnier with your filter, but yeah.
Peace.

05-24-2009 11:39 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine Mysterio, Jr.:
Quote by Lain:
No clue~

Well, its funnier with your filter, but yeah.
Peace.

Luv

05-25-2009 10:40 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:

I can do this, yes. It'd slow things down a bit though since I'd have to increase the post table's size oh god.

I hope this isn't what made the tables explode last night. If so, I'm very sorry. Ninja!
05-25-2009 1:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

NICE WORK MOOSE

05-25-2009 2:38 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You’ve done it. The invasion is over. The internet is saved. The woltlab is a wreck.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-25-2009 2:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:
Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:

I hope this isn't what made the tables explode last night. If so, I'm very sorry. Ninja!

Nahhh, that was me messing around seeing if I could make it go faster.
05-26-2009 8:33 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
You’ve done it. The invasion is over. The internet is saved. The woltlab is a wreck.

I wonder where bad folks will go when they get banned from other boards, now.
05-26-2009 12:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2009 1:54 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The WoltLab has been defunct for nearly two years following the death of Chairman Kaepstuark, the internet has been steadily slipping into a chasm from which, we fear, it may never emerge

Formerly we were guardians of all that was good and right, but internal corruption led to us with the WoltLab becoming little more than automatons until #04 decided it was time to finally strike down /b/ and have moot appear at a Time magazine shindig

Unfortunately his ruse only served to push the teetering organization fully over the cliff, and you're left with the remnants of the WoltLab that you may already be familiar with, ex-bastions of justice now twisted into senseless expert trolls

05-26-2009 4:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a difference?
04-09-2010 12:22 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hey, how come there's no little "Pages (#) 1 2 3 last>>" thing at the top of the, uhh...pages where you view all the threads in a forum. You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list of threads to go to the next page.
04-09-2010 5:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Huh, good point

Groucho Marx: I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

Pages (20): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Some kind of underground Craigslist - Ask an Admin  » Modification Requests