What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Cove Island - The Return of Cove City» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cove Island - The Return of Cove City
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-23-2005 5:44 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cove Island

So my partner in crime and I got the crazy idea to ressurect Cove City. We've revamped most of the stuff including the history and the characters (mostly the powers so we don't get a ton of ueber copy characters).

If we get enough of you crazy people to join, we plan to kick the year off with a nice story arc. That should last a little while and open things up some.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Krash: 12-23-2005 5:44 PM.

12-24-2005 2:20 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

omg like I'm gonna have to re-reg?

Hmm. I'll probably check it out after I get my lazy ass to psot my 3000 words in AA before the end of the year

12-24-2005 11:37 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah. You'll have to. The only none GM character that has returned so far is my friend's, but that's as an NPC and simply because he was kind of cool.

However, if you can remake your charcter if you want.

12-24-2005 12:41 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Man, I don't even remember my character. XD

-goes to look-

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

12-24-2005 1:24 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually have him saved. >_>

06-08-2009 11:38 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

COVE ISLAND?
COVE ISLAND?
COVE ISLAND?

FUCK YEAH, COVE ISLAND!

what's a cove island

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 06-08-2009 11:39 PM.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Cove Island - The Return of Cove City