What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Oh Dear Lord» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oh Dear Lord
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-08-2005 8:12 AMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rainbow Arch Scriptmania .Com- Twangers Transcript - innuendo Script with Zippy Bungle George Geoffrey Jane Rod and Freddy

I'm not going to spoil this in any way for you. Don't scroll down when it's loading. Enjoy.

I laughed my ass off.
01-08-2005 8:59 AMAttention Whore is offline Send an Email to Attention Whore Search for Posts by Attention Whore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ROFL!

Honestly!! Holy ..

I'm lost for words. They've all lost their minds.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Attention Whore: 01-08-2005 9:01 AM.

01-08-2005 9:34 AMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, but your broke my plucking instrument.

01-08-2005 1:22 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You could you mine if you, Its large and red. But remeber to play with your own balls while you do it.

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

01-08-2005 1:22 PMRyuujin is offline Send an Email to Ryuujin Search for Posts by Ryuujin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jesus, the 70s were fucked up.

"Society is a self-destroying concept. It forces all things to become part of it, thus becoming part of the norm. All things that can't 'fit it' or want nothing to do with it are exiled and made taboo."
-Stockton Browning

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Oh Dear Lord