What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-08-2010 1:35 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..that's weird, I posted here this morning..guess my redneck connection didn't post it.

So I'll just do the short version.

Hol=Nemesis

X=RE2 Leon

Sharp=Brad Vickers

Zaphod=Probably still HUNK, vague fucker.

Money=Willy Birkin. Because of all the green rox he caused.

Me=Probably Merchant guy.

Freeze=Probably Salazar
06-08-2010 1:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love Brad. Isn't Brad great

Also YES X is so RE2 Leon, naive as fuck, ADA!!!!!, lol the giant shotgun recoil, etc

LOLZ GREEN ROX

Also that means I kill Sharp

Shoewesome

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

06-08-2010 1:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No I get killed by a spaniard.

edit: I should read posts before I reply to them, possibly.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-08-2010 2:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really want to play RE2 again suddenly.
06-08-2010 4:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ike:
Freeze's pick: Hol = Jill
Moose = Barry

RUN, SIS! HE'S INSANE!
06-08-2010 5:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

STARS?
06-14-2010 4:56 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"And then Jill was a zombie"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Resident Evil: A survivors point of view...