What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » I find it amusing» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I find it amusing
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-18-2011 7:31 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That no one noticed this subforum

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

07-18-2011 7:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

When the hell did this happen..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-18-2011 7:35 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i remember this show

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-18-2011 7:44 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw it when I came back, and was like "Huh, I guess nobody is supposed to post in here."

Avantasia - Avantasia

07-18-2011 7:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The joke was that it was an RP forum. I think.
07-18-2011 8:09 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Um no, Alizarin wanted a forum specific to her tastes as a joke, so I made a dinosaur forum

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

07-18-2011 8:20 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yayyy

Quote:
i remember this show

I only kind of do. I remember it involving dinosaurs and cars, basically.

I remember that show with the dinosaurs in some,,weird...dinosaur '20s setting and they wore hats a lot more though. Also I think some of the dinosaurs then had like superpowers or iron man armor or something.

I swear this show existed, this was a thing.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-18-2011 9:40 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think I am owed a cheap black and white tie-in comic for this.

07-18-2011 9:46 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You'll get stick figures in paint.net is what you'd get

Quote by Alizarin:

07-19-2011 1:44 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

me: *immobilized by laughter and mild clapping*
roomate: "what's funny"
me: they made the dinosaur forum!
roommate: ok

that is what just now happened.

Also this is cool. Allow me to take the opportunity to tell you all about the stegosaurus.

The stegosaurus is the dinosaur that not many people like because even though his tail is spikes, he's got a "communication disorder" and some sort of learning disability. If you ever saw land before time, you'll have noticed that the autismal dinosaur was the stegosaurus. This is no coincidence.

Basically he is the isao of dinosaurs. Or is he? At first glance you would consider this to be the case because he's got a tiny brain and is constantly 'spergining out. However, are there factors at play we haven't considered?

Lets take a look again.

While true that he has a communication disorder by modern standards, a further look reveals that swinging your tail like a 'spergin every time someone came by was no uncommon action. Scientists now believe that the stegosaurus was "crazy man" and "would fuck you up." Scientists now believe that the stegosaurus was not some sort of Durrrr.... No, it is theorized that he was a man "livin' on the edge" which was kind of a crappy aerosmith song but it was kind of catchy so I don't apologize for liking it.

And that's why Isao is a fuck head.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

07-19-2011 2:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...That post was Sharp-quality rambling. It's eerie.

TELL US ABOUT THE T-REX
07-19-2011 5:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

~ Awesome

Quote by Alizarin:

07-22-2011 7:06 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:

TELL US ABOUT THE T-REX

T-Rex doesn't do shit.

Quote by X:

07-22-2011 7:17 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:

07-23-2011 3:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What a lazy T-Rex.
09-11-2011 5:49 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This ended too quick

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2011 12:16 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ok then let me tell you about another dinosaur.

the crocodile

The crocodile is a reptile who lives in the water because it is the best place to keep it real (if you have ever been to a pool party you know what I am talking about.)

The alligator is a type of crocodile that lives in florida and is famous for scaring fat people wearing ugly one piece bathing suits or horrible colored shorts that are not too short, but look like they are because your waist is so wide you've caused your pants to lose length how is that possible. ANyway what I was getting at is these people are tourists and need to chill the fuck out no one gives a shit that there's alligators in the water if you're so worried about your god damn kids getting in the water dont tell them there's alligators in the water. do you know what kids want to do? they wanna see a god damn alligator. It's like a lizard but big and it eats stuff. If have a child doesn't wanna see an alligator, it's probably because you have a child that would rather be let out of the trunk of your car, but to be fair that trunk ran out of oxygen weeks ago so how would you know?

Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that tourists suck, and florida sucks.

Quote by X:

09-12-2011 12:36 AMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:

TELL US ABOUT THE T-REX

T-Rex doesn't do shit.

09-12-2011 1:20 AMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Scientists now believe that the stegosaurus was "crazy man" and "would fuck you up." Scientists now believe that the stegosaurus was not some sort of Durrrr....

09-12-2011 7:04 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Those are bizarre and adorable. BIZORABLE.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » I find it amusing