What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » That Metal Show» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page That Metal Show
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-27-2011 12:02 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ace Frehley was on tonight. Just caught the end (I was watching He-Man okay) and the showdown was best Ozzy guitar player

Zakk Wylde "won", but Ace picked Randy Rhoads

Here is a link to their vids. I'm not sure if they will work in Canada but you can try

http://www.vh1.com/shows/that_metal_show/series.jhtml

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

03-27-2011 12:07 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:
Ace Frehley was on tonight. Just caught the end (I was watching He-Man okay) and the showdown was best Ozzy guitar player

Zakk Wylde "won", but Ace picked Randy Rhoads

Here is a link to their vids. I'm not sure if they will work in Canada but you can try

That Metal Show | Season 14 Episodes (TV Series) | VH1

I had some he-man toys but I actually don't think I remember the show or ever really watched it.

Also there was other stuff in that post, and I think I know who some of those people are (zakk wylde was either mentioned or did a voice on aqua teen hunger force is probably why)

Ozzy of course how can you not know who Ozzy is.

Ace Frehley was in that makeup-band I think

..Randy Rhodes had a talk show on that defunct left wing radio network?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-31-2011 2:15 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

whoa billy sheehan was on the show. Shocked

personally i like randy more than zakk, but i've listened to both albums randy was on. i've heard abit of ozzy with zakk and abit of black label society but not enough to make a fair comparison

but randy rhodes!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-23-2011 10:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Recently they had Alice Cooper on, and they had to choose who was better at "following in his footsteps", Rob Zombie or Manson.

Alice picked Rob. The fat guy picked Manson. The guy next to him said Manson, and the skinny angry-seeming guy on the end said Rob.

Then Rob came out and the Manson ones changed their minds Laughing Out Loud

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

06-23-2011 4:43 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

it's not surprising they mostly chose rob, he's got the halloween thing going on more than manson does. plus alice coopers gone on tour with rob too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

01-15-2012 4:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The throwdown was:

Best guitarist

Jimmy Page
Brian May
Paul Kossoff

Jimmy Page of course, and Brian only got one measly vote the poor sap.

01-15-2012 4:58 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

brian may is awesome and i love his playing but

his playing is really simple

thats not a bad thing, though, so is dave gilmour's and hes awesme too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » That Metal Show