What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Deleted attachment download counters» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Deleted attachment download counters
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-19-2012 11:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

not having a bachel;or part
05-19-2012 11:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why didn't you mention you got married? How could any of us have been there or sent cards.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-19-2012 11:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

huh?

no i'm just saying i'm not into bachelor parties
05-20-2012 12:19 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The joke is the bachelor party would be me getting you drunk and then cackling like a second-rate Blofeld as you went online.

I wouldn't give you a traditional dumbass one, the general idea seems stupid (also too expensive)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-20-2012 6:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Good luck finding a drink whose taste I like.
05-20-2012 6:02 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All depends on what you put it in.

Supertramp - Logical Song

05-20-2012 6:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"What" I put it in?
05-20-2012 6:42 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, like... I dunno, rum usually meshes best with soda for me. After the initial recoil it makes a taste that's better than either component in the case of some things, but the most successful for me is Dr Pepper, or actually generic versions of it have tested better.

05-20-2012 11:43 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

vodka and orange juice

Quote by Alizarin:

05-20-2012 8:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wonder if I'd like rum and Cherry Coke.
05-20-2012 8:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes.

Michael Crichton: It's not easy to cut through a human head with a hacksaw.

05-20-2012 8:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SHE'S TRYING TO GET ME DRUNK
05-20-2012 8:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You drank soda with secret vodka in it once and didn't even notice

05-20-2012 8:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rarity:
You drank soda with secret vodka in it once and didn't even notice

LOL I think I remember that

Quote by Alizarin:

05-20-2012 8:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did I get drunk?
05-20-2012 8:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You got laid back and more giggly yes

05-20-2012 8:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're gonna sneak liquor into my Gatorade aren't you.
05-20-2012 8:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She could, wouldn't be that difficult

Quote by Alizarin:

05-20-2012 8:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WILL GUARD ZEALOUSLY
05-21-2012 12:24 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But yeah, if you haven't done so before, the thing you gotta be aware of with liquor at a decent percentage is that it'll make you recoil, it kind of overtakes your whole face with a sort of... Well it's like if you accidentally smelled a pungent chemical, but several times more severe.

But it only lasts a couple seconds, and gets less severe if you become more... experienced.

I still get it to some degree because I drink very infrequently.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Deleted attachment download counters