What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » 1001» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1001
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-24-2009 1:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Again, Rick Astley.
12-25-2009 11:39 PMCrooked Man is offline Send an Email to Crooked Man Search for Posts by Crooked Man Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Charlie Kelly:
Quote by Mav:
EDIT: okay this list can fuck off and die, limp bizkit, really? really?

As I've said before, theres very few reasons not to nuke England.

This list just makes there be one more reason I like the idea.

There are these groups of young men in... SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!? They have a game that involves a saltine and racing each other to see who can complete a particular task, and at the end of the task the saltine is saturated with sugary, proteinaceous fluid which is called a limp bizkit and which the loser of the contest has to eat.

Life is going to be way better after someone kills me.

12-25-2009 11:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They have a game involving one of those antenna looking 1950s clothes lines and the bag from a box of wine. More or less, the clothes hanger is spun in a circle with the bag attatched to it.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-26-2009 12:09 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by gynentomologyne:
Quote by Charlie Kelly:
Quote by Mav:

There are these groups of young men in... SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!? They have a game that involves a saltine and racing each other to see who can complete a particular task, and at the end of the task the saltine is saturated with sugary, proteinaceous fluid which is called a limp bizkit and which the loser of the contest has to eat.

This is called a soggy biscuit in the South.

10-15-2010 12:04 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

rust in peace is on there

i'm satisfied with that

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-23-2011 10:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by gynentomologyne:
Quote by Charlie Kelly:
Quote by Mav:

This is called a soggy biscuit in the South.

The idea of having to eat a semen soaked cracker is intolerable. The idea of having to eat one with old semen on it is unbearable.

Have you smelled old spunk? It's bad. It's really bad.

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

07-07-2012 10:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You did not add to the old spunk topic, spambot

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

07-07-2012 5:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's just gross.
07-08-2012 6:07 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by saboteur seductress assassin lalala:
Bjork is on this list 4 times, and am apparently probably the only person ok with this.

And I'm ok with that.

Bjork Fist?

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » 1001