What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » First DS Style retrieved» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First DS Style retrieved
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-07-2004 2:05 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Since i know some of you have particularly psychotic memories, I'd like to state that I managed to retrieve the original DS style. Joy, huh? I'll throw it up later.
12-07-2004 8:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DS and throwup go good together. Laughing Out Loud

How in the world did you get it? Selling your body?

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

12-07-2004 8:19 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Ding.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

12-07-2004 8:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, technically its Omega Star's, but I am reasonably sure that Trev did not change the default for awhile.

Evidence lies in the fact that the WBB DS style has the same colors in spots.
12-07-2004 9:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Colors done. Its not perfect since I'm:

A: assuming they ripped off the BG for WBB DS (Reasonably sure that the Universe BG was the very very VERY last one used, for awhile it was one with twinkling stars.)

B: Dealing with forum limitations.
12-08-2004 1:05 AMMaji is offline Send an Email to Maji Search for Posts by Maji Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AUGH! MY SHITTY BANNER!

12-08-2004 1:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In retrospect, it IS rather crappy.
12-09-2004 9:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..Maji's been around since Omega Star..?

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

12-09-2004 9:54 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Metatron

Not really. It's bland, yes, but not bad.

Unless you mean the DSotOL PHPBB banner, which is ugly shit crap damn fuck shit crap crap crap.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

12-09-2004 10:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, I did mean that.
02-17-2013 3:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
Quote:

Unless you mean the DSotOL PHPBB banner, which is ugly shit crap damn fuck shit crap crap crap.

That ugly shit crap is copyright Maji and don't you forget it

02-17-2013 3:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cherry Bliss:
Quote by Mav:
Quote:

That ugly shit crap is copyright Maji and don't you forget it

Well duh his fanfiction about megaman characters is clearly his ticket to becoming a respected author.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-17-2013 3:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A lawyer told him!

...a lawyer hanging around a college! Totally legit!

02-17-2013 3:42 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cherry Bliss:
A lawyer told him!

...a lawyer hanging around a college! Totally legit!

"JUST LIKE THE GYPSY WOMAN SAID!"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » First DS Style retrieved