What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » If Tdotol Members were Metal Bands..» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page If Tdotol Members were Metal Bands..
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-17-2013 12:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
Squids - Possessed?

Seems legit

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-17-2013 1:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Any alien bands?
03-17-2013 1:35 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I meant "posessed" as in her freakjob sounding new hubby is probably..

Yeah who is an english teacher in Malaysia or whatever and marrying a schizoid (younger than them) without it being weird and possibly quite dark.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-17-2013 4:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why her parents aren't saying anything, I wish I knew.
03-17-2013 9:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe they are dead, she was living with her grandfather

Gerald Ford: If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.

03-18-2013 1:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ohhh, right.

I pity them.
03-18-2013 9:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably killed them in some kind of fugue state, you know how those schizoids are.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-18-2013 10:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure she's that exactly.
03-18-2013 11:15 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pearly Gates:
I'm not sure she's that exactly.

I have a very limited understanding of psychology (particularly compared to you, obviously) but I somewhat agree because from my understanding...visual hallucinations are uncommon. Like unless you're major league, s-rank level schizophrenic.

So I dunno if I ever entirely bought into that "I see a grey alien thing sometimes, I named it owen" deal. That might have just been fatty trying to seem interesting.

(Or I think she just said grey, the alien thing is funny to me is all)

Sigh...it seems like it was just so easier when you could declare someone insane and lock them in a cell and be done with it. I kind of feel like we need to bring this back, fewer people might end up shot.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » If Tdotol Members were Metal Bands..