What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The heavy metal gods return!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The heavy metal gods return!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-13-2010 2:23 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dat justin bieber
04-17-2010 1:50 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Luv steve harris

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-08-2010 1:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Heinrich Lunge:
Christopher Lee is making a symphonic metal album.

It's going to be about Charlemagne, yes, the Holy Roman Emperor, that Charlemagne.

I figured this was somehow relevant to whatever the hell this thread was supposed to be.

Did this ever actually happen? It goddamn well should have because Christopher Lee + Charlemagne is pretty much the greatest thing.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-19-2010 10:36 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Some Douche From Youtube:

haha hate to break it to you but your terribly wrong zepplin probobly had some or little influence on maiden you would have been much more accurate by saying if it wernt for black sabbath there wouldnt be maiden

why is everyone so stupid

i mean yeah, there would be no iron maiden without black sabbath

but theres another band more important as influence for iron maiden

a band named judas fucking priest

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-19-2010 11:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Youtube comments are a good way of negating any faith in mankind you have, I attempt to not read them.

Otherwise you just want to start torching everything with a flamethrower

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-27-2010 9:36 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dudley:
All the chicks who listen to Maiden only have big tits in the "whoa those are at her knees" sense, dude.

Metal is dead.

i wish i saw herb being a super homo here long time ago

there were indeed many young beautiful women at the concert lastnight, who were singing the songs so they obviously weren't just dragged by their boyfriends

fucking herb Mad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

06-27-2010 6:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's a nerd, this is not a surprise.
06-28-2010 4:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Two tiers to midnight

The hadouken that threatens doom

Two tiers to midnight

To nerf the blanka in betaaaaaaaa

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2010 5:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NMVC3 IS TOO MUCH LIKE THAT SCRUB GAME TATSUNOKO VERSUS CAPCOM
06-28-2010 6:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Two tiers to midnight

The hadouken that threatens doom

Two tiers to midnight

To nerf the blanka in betaaaaaaaa

Laughing Out Loud

Patient: (bathroom door blew open while I was making a poopy earlier)

06-28-2010 6:40 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
NMVC3 IS TOO MUCH LIKE THAT SCRUB GAME TATSUNOKO VERSUS CAPCOM

I hated playing TVC online, alot. If it wasn't lag, it was Zero.
06-28-2010 8:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This would be a great post to attach that pic of Zero smoking a cigar I made, but I haven't finished it yet

06-29-2010 3:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People hate Zero because he combos easily, haha.
05-11-2013 9:42 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Scott Pilgrim:
All the chicks who listen to Maiden only have big tits in the "whoa those are at her knees" sense, dude.

Metal is dead.

fuck you herb what the hell

metal will never die

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

05-11-2013 10:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rock, though, is deader than dead

05-11-2013 4:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
Rock, though, is deader than dead

Essentially my proposal is we start a kickstarter to get me a nuclear reactor which I will use to reanimate Jimi Hendrix (or somehow destroy the world, I'm down with either.)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-11-2013 6:28 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've listened to some recent "rock" lately because my brother has no taste. It's all either... As heavy as metal but too delusional to realize it (also really bad,) or like, some dude strumming the same acoustic chord while complaining about hipster shit.

Megadeth - Skin o' my Teeth

05-11-2013 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
or like, some dude strumming the same acoustic chord while complaining about hipster shit.

Ah yes, the "bearded sensitive white guys in glasses singing about their feels" phenomena.

And yeah, it's like they figured out how to play one fucking chord and decided "well this is sufficient".

...Burn Williamsburg, then when you finish, salt the fucking earth. SPARE NOTHING.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The heavy metal gods return!