What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-01-2013 10:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't have a reddit account, woo!
09-01-2013 2:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

D has a reddit

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-01-2013 4:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That is...the least surprising thing I have heard in a while.

edit: Part of me is almost curious what he's posted. But from what I know about reddit and d's...history with women and general personality...I can probably guess exactly what I'd find and I'd rather not read it.

Reddit in general just makes me simultaneously depressed and mad. I saw somebody in my saturday class wearing what I think was a fedora and I just kept having to avert my eyes whenever they spoke. (also who fucking wears a hat indoors, that isn't even remotely proper etiquette, I don't even know that dude but I already don't think I care for them.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-01-2013 8:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wear a hat indoors in like, public stores and shit sometimes, but yeah, in a classroom...why

Dan Quayle: The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

09-01-2013 9:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
I wear a hat indoors in like, public stores and shit sometimes, but yeah, in a classroom...why

Well it was a museum technically, and at one point we all just went through a walkthrough of it. It was closed to the public, I had to ring the bell to even get in, so for all intents and purposes it may as well have been a classroom.

But I thought it seemed inappropriate.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-01-2013 9:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Should have casually muttered "fluttershy" under your breath and see if he 'spergined out about ponies, then you would for sure know he's a fedora-wearing brony hipster doofus

09-01-2013 9:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So like...how in "the day the earth stood still" the patricia neal character says "klatuu barada nikto" to shut down the robot.

But "At home at the opera, on a fancy yacht" as the codeword?

Quote by Alizarin:

09-01-2013 9:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, indeed.

09-01-2013 9:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

REDEYEFLIGHT! "SMILE SMILE SMILE".....SMILE. SMILE. SMILE...

(Wait everybody has seen day the earth stood still right? I mean the original one, I kind of refuse to watch the remake)

Quote by Alizarin:

09-01-2013 10:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by OrgaSam:
Should have casually muttered "fluttershy" under your breath and see if he 'spergined out about ponies, then you would for sure know he's a fedora-wearing brony hipster doofus

I have a suit jacket that belonged to my dad I think (is the term I'm looking for "sport coat"?)

I dunno if it even fits, I don't wanna try and rock it till I've posted a picture on dottle and been critiqued sufficiently.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-01-2013 10:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aw yeah I love blazers

or sport jackets

whatever

09-01-2013 10:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think my blazer is too small maybe, also that jacket might be.

I'm gangly in the wrong ways I guess.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-01-2013 11:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How is something too small on you

09-01-2013 11:33 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because I got it when I was a kid I guess. Or I'm just that weird kind of thin.

Or the blazer was when I was a kid, that one I can totally explain if it no longer fits correctly. I'm not even sure if I still own it.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-01-2013 11:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can fit into some of my school clothes Laughing Out Loud

But note I was fat in school too, just not as fat.

09-01-2013 11:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What like a uniform?

I never had one of those, I just owned a blazer.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-02-2013 12:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, just school clothes. Like t-shirts and stuff.

09-02-2013 12:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh right you went to public school, yeah I remember you mentioning some awful aspects.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-02-2013 12:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It got worse the more it drudged on.

09-02-2013 12:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

High school isn't supposed to be pleasant.

I didn't even have THAT bad an experience, but I don't really trust anybody who found it "the best part of their life". That suggests they aren't doing stuff right.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Stephanie Meyer is everything wrong with literature/mormons