What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Try not to abuse this on epileptics, guys.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Try not to abuse this on epileptics, guys.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-26-2013 6:38 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Heh.

A bit of a side effect of Blinking Text 2.0.

I have also improved some of the BBCodes by making them inline-block divs. This particularly makes sptext not look terrible across multiple lines.

As an aside, I hate divs.
12-26-2013 9:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

divs?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-26-2013 10:06 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Horrid HTML things.
12-31-2013 12:29 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

suddenly, andromeda strain

Michael Crichton: It's not easy to cut through a human head with a hacksaw.

12-31-2013 3:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The one doc?
12-31-2013 6:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RAGE VIRUS

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-31-2013 7:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yes, the 'one doc'

12-31-2013 6:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She was a cool character I thought.
01-22-2014 8:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU'RE GONNA DIE, FAG.

I like this new blink effect.
01-23-2014 3:20 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow it's actually kind of nice

01-23-2014 5:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably fails on the 3DS and TV though.
01-23-2014 5:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh...yeah, that could maybe be an issue.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-23-2014 6:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah, so it doesn't blink on shit browsers, big deal
01-23-2014 7:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miles Edgeworth:
Nah, so it doesn't blink on shit browsers, big deal

I meant "don't abuse it" cause of the browsers hol is using, cause I was being considerate, but I guess since she mentioned it looks fine that isn't a problem.

Quote by Alizarin:

01-24-2014 1:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

on 3ds doesn't work, tv does

01-24-2014 1:25 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah

Quote by Alizarin:

01-24-2014 1:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

but how can we efficiently abuse epileptics with it

01-24-2014 1:28 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Strobe lights as a forum style?

Quote by Alizarin:

01-24-2014 1:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

pikachu strobe lights. he's good at giving epileptic seizures

or the ending of that one simpsons ep with the cartoon that made bart seize

01-24-2014 1:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Franziska von Karma:
or the ending of that one simpsons ep with the cartoon that made bart seize

We now return to "battling seizure robots"

Quote by Alizarin:

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Try not to abuse this on epileptics, guys.