What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » My Rose» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Rose
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-30-2011 11:45 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

D:

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

01-30-2011 11:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-29-2011 10:18 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Thy softness is that only clouds achieve

Gentle wind through the trees is like your touch

But thou art sometimes like true thicket thorns
Darkness unveils when your temper goes afoul
I'd bear eternal night instead your scorn
Fire is a faint heat compared to your scowl

Yet my love for you shall always outshine
Like in my dreams you will always be mine

This is a poem about toilet paper brands, isn't it.
05-29-2011 11:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it better or worse than those commercials with the bears

(Not rhetorical, both seem equally awful)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-29-2011 11:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH GOD I HATE THOSE BEARS THAT ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT WIPING THEIR ASS

Necro: just really makes you think: only have sex with people that arent batshit

05-29-2011 11:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know how it took me so long to realize that they probably just took the old "Does a bear shit in the forest?" saying and made a long-running ad campaign out of it.
07-28-2015 4:22 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Margot:
Quote by Ed:
Your voice is the chorus of late twilight

Quote by Ed:
is the chorus of late twilight
Quote by Ed:
chorus of late twilight
Quote by Ed:
late twilight
Quote by Ed:
TWILIGHT

OH GOD, NO.

Ah, man, this is awful. It was for a HS assignment, though, so at least it's not the kind of stuff I wanted to write. I was required to do a Shakespearean sonnet.

07-28-2015 5:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
I was required to do a Shakespearean sonnet.

So basically you were assigned the kobyashi maru test from wrath of khan.

(Like any high schooler is gonna replicate Shakespeare)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2015 6:39 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, what I don't get is why I thought it was good enough to post here.

But considering some of the RP crap I wrote, I guess I'm not surprised.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » My Rose