What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » MegaManX True Power» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MegaManX True Power
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-17-2015 2:26 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's something very arrogant about launching a multimedia kickstarter project based on the perceived success of an unreleased previous project.

Red Ash looks interesting enough, probably moreso than MN9. But the principle of the whole thing feels tainted.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

09-03-2015 1:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to Inafune.
09-03-2015 8:55 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's funny is that probably 90% of his hype would have been utterly destroyed if someone in Capcom went "We're making a Megaman game again! LOOK! IT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD MEGAMANS! NEW GRAPHICS, 2.D! NO GAMEPLAY ADVANCEMENT WHATSOEVER"

and it'd sell like a Japanese hooker in an anime convention.

It sucks that Inafune is doing this so shit. I'd love to play something like Megaman Legends again. The entire concept is cool as hell, even now.
09-03-2015 9:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Diglett:
What's funny is that probably 90% of his hype would have been utterly destroyed if someone in Capcom went "We're making a Megaman game again! LOOK! IT LOOKS LIKE THE OLD MEGAMANS! NEW GRAPHICS, 2.D! NO GAMEPLAY ADVANCEMENT WHATSOEVER"

and it'd sell like a Japanese hooker in an anime convention.

It sucks that Inafune is doing this so shit. I'd love to play something like Megaman Legends again. The entire concept is cool as hell, even now.

Could be worse, they aren't pulling a konami and eviscerating themselves.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-04-2015 9:30 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well there's a MM cartoon coming and even a fucking movie coming, so I guess Capcom is veering away from games at the mo' and trying to appeal to a larger audience first.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

09-04-2015 1:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Almost surprised that's only now happening

edit: May I suggest (nay, demand) that the script is literally just that thing hol and moose wrote.

The word "almight" needs to be in the film within the first five minutes, and there has to be a subplot where zero is keeping a desiccated corpse under his bed.

The sequel, obviously, would be about Vile. Hard R.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2015 4:23 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Margot:
Well there's a MM cartoon coming and even a fucking movie coming, so I guess Capcom is veering away from games at the mo' and trying to appeal to a larger audience first.

What they're doing is copying Sonic.

No seriousky.
09-09-2015 7:32 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Be grateful that Capcom haven't done their version of Sonic '06.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

09-09-2015 8:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hahaha, oh sega.

...GIVE UP THE FUCKING RIGHTS TO ALPHA PROTOCOL SO THEY COULD MAKE A SEQUEL TO IT AND IRON OUT THE KINKS.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2015 5:44 PMManchester Devil is offline Send an Email to Manchester Devil Homepage of Manchester Devil Search for Posts by Manchester Devil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Hahaha, oh sega.

...GIVE UP THE FUCKING RIGHTS TO ALPHA PROTOCOL SO THEY COULD MAKE A SEQUEL TO IT AND IRON OUT THE KINKS.

"Your mother was a robot, you must die!"

That was what I got from watching that game on a stream.

R.I.P. Mother: 14/01/1955 - 03/04/2017

R.I.P. Brother: 22/01/1981 - 03/12/2018

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharp
It gets weirder too. I just realized...if..if he nailed her he technically had sex with everything and everyone on the internet. Including this forum.

Except he ALSO posts on this forum....so....so then is it masturbation? This is fucking trippy, how did I not realize this before.

Quote:
Originally posted by Holly
Your computer magically produces hentai?!

09-10-2015 6:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's an interesting premise though.

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » MegaManX True Power