What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-07-2006 11:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY POOR DRAGON BALLS!
10-07-2006 11:36 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I..I'm sorry to hear that.

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

10-07-2006 11:37 PMKrash is offline Send an Email to Krash Search for Posts by Krash Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THEY ARE MINE!

10-07-2006 11:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud....

o.o

10-08-2006 10:30 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...wow, wtf.

10-09-2006 2:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Vegeta took X's Dragon Ballz. And is now gloating over them.

05-12-2007 10:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Scaramanga
Oh, so he's the LEGALLY BLIND EAGLE.

...that's pretty fucking funny, me.

05-12-2007 10:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SEEING INTO THE FUTURE!?
09-15-2015 4:16 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Cut the fucking shit Edger. *VERY bad mood*

09-15-2015 9:22 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Margot:
Quote by Jack Crawford:
Cut the fucking shit Edger. *VERY bad mood*

Tdottle, a History.

09-15-2015 11:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some things never change?
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » RESPECT 800x600 RESOLUTIONS!