What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Megaman Universe» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Megaman Universe
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-21-2002 7:03 PMmerfed is offline Send an Email to merfed Search for Posts by merfed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Megaman Universe - Home
09-10-2010 5:15 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay, I'm starting to get scared. This is the second TDotOL thread that's featured the name of an official Mega Man game years before it was ever released. INAFUNE IS WATCHING US. Ninja!
09-10-2010 5:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
INAFUNE IS WATCHING US. Ninja!

Wheres our GODDAMN CUT

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-10-2010 5:24 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spent it all on blow to fuel the guys who write the Resident Evil scripts.
09-10-2010 6:19 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wesker is a blonde dude who believes himself to be a deity/the next step in evolution.

To reiterate. Where are the fucking checks already

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2010 6:41 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Funding 23 new "vs. Capcom" games.
09-10-2010 9:45 PMAlabastard is online Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't get me started on those... abominations.
09-11-2010 1:47 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That forum is still around. God damn.

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

09-11-2010 1:52 AMAlabastard is online Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They stay. Forever.
12-02-2010 12:55 AMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Wesker is a blonde dude who believes himself to be a deity/the next step in evolution.

To reiterate. Where are the fucking checks already

Dunno if X ever ran up walls though

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

12-02-2010 12:56 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Only when it seemed like he might be late for turning in a paper.

Complete with flaming legs.
12-02-2010 1:00 AMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh aint that the truth

But add in his female cohort who has to QUICKLY CHECK THE PAPER FOR ERRORS, HURRY UP COMEONCOMEONCOMEON

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

12-02-2010 1:04 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, Ada Wong's got it tougher than I thought.
12-02-2010 1:05 AMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

She has to check a 15 page paper in 2 minutes or she gets shot

12-02-2010 1:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol is spellcheck?

Quote by Alizarin:

12-02-2010 1:55 AMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh I have to be grammar check as well

12-02-2010 8:00 AMAlabastard is online Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I won't do that anymore, sorry. Frown
12-02-2010 11:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
Oh I have to be grammar check as well

Apparently I'm engaged to run on sentences.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-02-2010 12:26 PMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do you have a registry?

10-09-2015 10:56 AMStruggler is online Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

excellent puns in this thread, A+

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Megaman Universe