What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goodbye, Soup
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-30-2014 10:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"The show Guntucky, which is about ucky gunts."

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

04-30-2014 11:53 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I heard they got Joel Mchale to host the white house correspondents dinner.

I'm hoping they figured he'd be safer than colbert or something, and then he just tears into everybody in the room

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-30-2014 2:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They obviously never heard of the SPikeTV Video Game Awards.
04-30-2014 2:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Video game "journalism" vs The White House Correspondents' Association

...Fuck 'em both probably. That dinner with exceptions of colbert or somebody pretty much nuking the doors off the place is just...well they keep nicknaming it something like "the oscars/hollywood for nerds/ugly people". And by nicknaming what I mean is insistently trying to get some cutey nickname to stick.

In the lead-up to it you'll more or less hear some variation on this said over and over and over and over ad infinitum until people finally cave and go "Okay jesus we'll call it that and pretend it's witty". It's like how "-gate" has to be the suffix to everything.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-29-2014 11:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Ghost of Christmas Past:
Stay out of it, Nick Lachey!

Sharp: If a man beating a baby seal to death with a club while an interacial orgy occurred behind him tested well with the focus groups they'd use it to sell pledge.

12-04-2014 4:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is Chris Pratt related?
12-13-2015 5:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Last episode on December 18th.

12-13-2015 5:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I had heard Whatever

That network can just kinda disappear now.

Quote by Alizarin:

12-13-2015 5:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Except ugh, Kardashians.
12-13-2015 5:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Again, it can disappear.

( Someone make it disappear. )

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Goodbye, Soup