What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Nazis» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nazis
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-17-2009 2:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if anybody remembers this, but around...I wanna say 5 or so years back, if you put on comedy central or a bunch of other channels after midnight you'd get barraged with ads for something called "the underground comedy movie" which by all accounts was pretty awful

Shamwow guy was the writer/director of that movie

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-17-2009 2:49 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
I don't know if anybody remembers this, but around...I wanna say 5 or so years back, if you put on comedy central or a bunch of other channels after midnight you'd get barraged with ads for something called "the underground comedy movie" which by all accounts was pretty awful

I have no clue what you are referring to, but it seems like it could be cocksy.

02-17-2009 2:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Oku Hanako:
I have no clue what you are referring to,

Even I don't know if I still understand half of what I say anymore

But yeah apparently it wasn't so great

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2009 3:00 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Oku Hanako:

Damn. Well, atleast he found his calling now~

02-17-2009 9:23 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-17-2009 10:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Oku Hanako:
Quote by Oku Hanako:

In that CNBC interview he also mentioned he "still considers himself a director not a spokesperson"

They need to blackball him from the hollywood studio system right now, not as punishment, no, but to help him. To GUIDE him.

Listen I don't care if he's somehow the reincarnation of Hitchcock mixed with Kurosawa's DNA and riding a 50 foot tall atomic powered replica of Scorsese except Scorsese has two heads and the second head is Tarkovsky's, and the ghosts of the Lumiere brothers whisper stunning and unknown revelations about the very nature cinema to him constantly.

The world needs him in this capacity

Quote by Alizarin:

02-17-2009 10:38 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Oku Hanako:
Quote by Oku Hanako:

In that CNBC interview he also mentioned he "still considers himself a director not a spokesperson"

They need to blackball him from the hollywood studio system right now, not as punishment, no, but to help him. To GUIDE him.

Listen I don't care if he's somehow the reincarnation of Hitchcock mixed with Kurosawa's DNA and riding a 50 foot tall atomic powered replica of Scorsese except Scorsese has two heads and the second head is Tarkovsky's, and the ghosts of the Lumiere brothers whisper stunning and unknown revelations about the very nature cinema to him constantly.

lol'd hard

02-18-2009 2:15 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently under Mussolini the Italians had similar uniforms so its possible they ripped off some concepts

Well, Hitler was inspired a lot from Le Douce, so maybe?

HOLY SHIT, THIS GUY WRITES AND DIRECTS FILMS?

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

But I wanna be the second coming of Hitchcock, Sharpie! Also, replace "Tarkovsky" with "Fellini" and that's all me, man~
Peace.

02-18-2009 2:23 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Il Duce, not Le Douce, bucko

02-18-2009 2:24 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Regular Bill Shakespeare:
It's Il Duce, not Le Douce, bucko

You know, as I was typing I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't remember the actual thing nor did I care to fix it.

I WAS HOPIN' YOU WOULD, MONEH~
Peace.

02-18-2009 2:25 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

just doin' mah job

02-18-2009 3:10 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

doge, etc

05-16-2009 9:48 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
axl's hat was more a bikerish hat, it was like vinyl or something

same style though yeah

actually got my fedora out and am wearing it at this minute and hmm it looks better than i thought, i always seem to remember it looking worse than it does

but i have a real fedora, not these Gay knockoffs you see fags wearing these days. you know, one with a wide brim and all like they're supposed to have Luv

Excuse me I have not seen this fedora

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

05-16-2009 9:51 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

in due time?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-03-2016 2:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:
Quote by Alton Brown:
Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
I get horny around dudes in suits (usually, unless said dude looks like..I dunno, Fred Durstian. You know the type)

Yeah, I remember that nicely-dressed dude at 3 Brothers. Good food and good clothes.

I had a damn good time.

I just had the most cocks mental scene play in my head where you two just talk about wanting to bone some guy while eating dinner out.

Pretty sure this actually happened.

A man in a suit...let's just say things start to occur when I view one.

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Nazis