What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2021 politics: Pestilence showed up, which little horseman is next» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (262): « first ... « previous 143 144 [145] 146 147 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dottle 2021 politics: Pestilence showed up, which little horseman is next
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-22-2016 12:32 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hillary:
We need to take them on on the internet, we can't just build walls

She's right actually. Even if she had to throw in that little dog-whistle about walls (that means trump)

Problem is trying to do psychological operations on social media is intensely difficult. The death cult is better at marketing. And there's the fuckers in silicon valley in your way.

And she won't go after them. She tried, but walked it back once the tech companies got pissy and wouldn't write checks.

Quote by Hillary:
Europe must tighten it's laws

Ooooooh she's gonna have to walk this one back. Somebody's gonna go "DAT'S BIGOTED!"

Win at all costs, is her problem. A couple of times she's said things that I'm TOTALLY in agreement with, but the nanosecond it seems like it might be problematic for her endgame of "president, president, gotta be president" it changes.

She called out trump by saying "everything is negotiable". HOW IS SHE ANY DIFFERENT?

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-22-2016 12:57 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
if you vote Trump I will be hearing pink floyd riffs for the next couple years.

Get your copy of Animals ready, I guess. Cause x and hol are on the train and I might join them.

(If Bernie isn't gonna happen, then....I can handle four years of Trump. Lotta fake-democrat's can't. This is like the part in silent hill 1 where Lisa drags Dr. Kaufman into the floor. Where are your precious superdelegates now.)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-22-2016 9:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...how is everything is negotiable a good soundbite?
03-23-2016 12:24 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
...how is everything is negotiable a good soundbite?

Because it's indirect enough but direct and forceful sounding enough that it'll get repeated on the news channels and the audience will clap.

That's kind of her thing. Just scream loudly and forcefully and it's "standing up to that bully".

Quote:
The idea of a wall is so dumb. It didn't work in Pacific Rim, it won't work here.

...What if we get a giant robot and send it through a dimensional breach.

(I'm not sure about this supposed sequel, if del Toro is just gonna be a producer...I dunno I think part of the charm of the first one is it was wacky but clearly a thing someone very much was into making.)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-23-2016 1:53 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is all I know. I thought it'd been cancelled, but maybe not?

'Pacific Rim 2' Development Is "Still Going," Guillermo del Toro Says | Hollywood Reporter

03-23-2016 4:19 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it seems to go back and forth between canceled, not canceled, in turnaround, still moving forward, money problems, money problems getting solved.

del Toro really just has the worst luck with projects getting axed midway through so I dunno.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-23-2016 4:59 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, he threw a tantrum and left The Hobbit movies, AFAIK, so that doesn't help him.

03-23-2016 5:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What was his tantrum about?
03-23-2016 6:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hadn't heard that, I know there was some issue with the production and he dropped out

Quote by Alizarin:

03-23-2016 6:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mav posted this but it is good.

John Pilger: Why Hillary Clinton Is More Dangerous Than Donald Trump - New Matilda

Quote:
In the 2008 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton threatened to “totally obliterate” Iran with nuclear weapons. As Secretary of State under Obama, she participated in the overthrow of the democratic government of Honduras. Her contribution to the destruction of Libya in 2011 was almost gleeful. When the Libyan leader, Colonel Gaddafi, was publicly sodomised with a knife – a murder made possible by American logistics – Clinton gloated over his death: “We came, we saw, he died.”

One of Clinton’s closest allies is Madeleine Albright, the former Secretary of State, who has attacked young women for not supporting “Hillary”. This is the same Madeleine Albright who infamously celebrated on TV the death of half a million Iraqi children as “worth it”.

Among Clinton’s biggest backers are the Israel lobby and the arms companies that fuel the violence in the Middle East. She and her husband have received a fortune from Wall Street. And yet, she is about to be ordained the women’s candidate, to see off the evil Trump, the official demon.

Emptiness = loneliness = cleanliness = godliness

03-23-2016 7:17 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Now Iran is our widdle buddy though so don't expect any criticisms of Tehran. Peace in our time!

Anyway the gong she's banging is the eeeevil Russians anyway. Somehow transitioning immediately from the attacks in Belgium to some shit about the Kremlin (because you need to treat the enemy with kid gloves but the red menace is the big threat)

Also yeah, Madeline "DISGUSTING SERBS" Albright tends to do stuff like that.

Kinda lost me at the "arms companies and the malevolent Israelis are responsible" part though.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2016 11:24 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Are people in New York registered for your primary.

I believe this only means X, possibly Hol but I forget. Because apparently the Benie crew wants this, apparently the deadline is nigh.

If you aren't, immediately get on this. Badger your friends, family and coworkers. I forget if NY is a closed primary, it's probably not till..I forget, they cram the fucking south in way before the rest of us, but I want hol's stem crew and x's family voting correctly so at least I can know that happened.

NY and PA are going to be possibly the two final stands if we even want a chance against this pernicious little machine of hers.

Yes, yes, we've heard that before but the doomsday clock is starting to get two minutes to midnight.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2016 12:06 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BTW Ted Cruz's latest thing about "patrols of neighborhoods" thing...

I notice he didn't bring up surveillance of certain mosques that act as recruiting centers. But then again Teddy boy is one of those "religion < everything all the time always" types that hijacked the gop. evanglicals seem to think there's some forcefield around places of worship, like it's the movie highlander where they can't fight on consecrated ground.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2016 12:27 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
Hi! I bring glorious glorious new from Englandland.

Our Secretary of State for Work and Pensions resigned three days ago in response to "Unfair budget cuts." He was also previously leader of the conservatives but was wildly unpopular.
This is pretty much bullshit and just him twisting the knife in to avoid the fallout of a court case that would reveal his pet project called Universal Credits. [Something A LOT of money has been sunk into but the details have been kept secret and the whole thing is rather dubious].

So right now our conservative party is split and the in-fighting is becoming more and more apparent. With Boris Johnson and Ian Duncan Smith now free to work on the Eu-Exit campaign.
But a senior figure leaving "'cause Austerity is bullshit" is great.

Speaking of englandland.

What's the deal with the EU? They're currently having a crisis meeting, because traveling throughout the EU apparently lets you bypass security for wherever you go to.

I really don't understand what the point of the EU is, if it's supposed to be "everybody has kind of one system", okay that kinda makes sense, but then why aren't the various member states sharing intelligence and generally getting on board with one set of protocols? Obviously I'm mostly talking about national security in this case, I know there's a lot of other factors involving unification under other standards.

And, like, I know the EU is a big issue now and I'm observing it from a distance. This isn't pro or anti membership. But I'm just not really getting what the endgame is, it seems like full cooperation would be logistically necessary for it, but isn't happening, so what's the point.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2016 12:50 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
Mav posted this but it is good.

John Pilger: Why Hillary Clinton Is More Dangerous Than Donald Trump - New Matilda

Quote:
In the 2008 presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton threatened to “totally obliterate” Iran with nuclear weapons. As Secretary of State under Obama, she participated in the overthrow of the democratic government of Honduras. Her contribution to the destruction of Libya in 2011 was almost gleeful. When the Libyan leader, Colonel Gaddafi, was publicly sodomised with a knife – a murder made possible by American logistics – Clinton gloated over his death: “We came, we saw, he died.”

One of Clinton’s closest allies is Madeleine Albright, the former Secretary of State, who has attacked young women for not supporting “Hillary”. This is the same Madeleine Albright who infamously celebrated on TV the death of half a million Iraqi children as “worth it”.

Among Clinton’s biggest backers are the Israel lobby and the arms companies that fuel the violence in the Middle East. She and her husband have received a fortune from Wall Street. And yet, she is about to be ordained the women’s candidate, to see off the evil Trump, the official demon.

Hillary also has ties to the private prison/prison industrial complex stuff.

Which is actually an increased risk for terrorism. They recruit from prisons.

Think about it, you get picked up for having like some weed or something and thrown into prison and then some charismatic guy starts feeding on your justified outrage and fear. "Oh society has rejected you, but what if I told you there was a group that will welcome you...". You'll be a prime crop to be harvested and turned into a foot-soldier.

And this isn't hypothetical. We've seen examples of this, they use prisons as a hunting ground for new blood. Who is generally the triggerman in attacks? A young, disaffected male, generally in their 20s. Often motivated by some bullshit about being disaffected from civilization.

Reforming the criminal justice system not only would be morally and logistically correct for non-violent offenders but it could also deprive the recruiters of a fresh batch to turn into the next gaggle of homicide bombers.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2016 1:28 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by CONFUSED.com:

Our Secretary of State for Work and Pensions resigned three days ago in response to "Unfair budget cuts." He was also previously leader of the conservatives but was wildly unpopular.
This is pretty much bullshit and just him twisting the knife in to avoid the fallout of a court case that would reveal his pet project called Universal Credits. [Something A LOT of money has been sunk into but the details have been kept secret and the whole thing is rather dubious].

So right now our conservative party is split and the in-fighting is becoming more and more apparent. With Boris Johnson and Ian Duncan Smith now free to work on the Eu-Exit campaign.

Speaking of englandland.

What's the deal with the EU? They're currently having a crisis meeting, because traveling throughout the EU apparently lets you bypass security for wherever you go to.

I really don't understand what the point of the EU is, if it's supposed to be "everybody has kind of one system", okay that kinda makes sense, but then why aren't the various member states sharing intelligence and generally getting on board with one set of protocols? Obviously I'm mostly talking about national security in this case, I know there's a lot of other factors involving unification under other standards.

And, like, I know the EU is a big issue now and I'm observing it from a distance. This isn't pro or anti membership. But I'm just not really getting what the endgame is, it seems like full cooperation would be logistically necessary for it, but isn't happening, so what's the point.

This is totally incorrect at least for the part of England. I can't write up an effort post currently as I'm out and about for the next few days but if you look up the Schengen Agreement that should help to explain it. England does not have anything to do with this, we control our borders.
03-24-2016 1:47 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by CONFUSED.com:
Quote by Bill Cipher:
Quote by CONFUSED.com:

Speaking of englandland.

This is totally incorrect at least for the part of England. I can't write up an effort post currently as I'm out and about for the next few days but if you look up the Schengen Agreement that should help to explain it. England does not have anything to do with this, we control our borders.

I figured I was wrong, yeah.

Again I didn't wanna seem like I was trying to make a point about it, you and manchester would know more.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2016 8:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What the fuck there's a Ted Cruz sex scandal?! WHO WOULD HAVE SEX WITH A GOBLIN?!

03-24-2016 8:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If it's true, Trump is invincible.
03-24-2016 10:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
What the fuck there's a Ted Cruz sex scandal?! WHO WOULD HAVE SEX WITH A GOBLIN?!

Pages (262): « first ... « previous 143 144 [145] 146 147 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Dottle 2021 politics: Pestilence showed up, which little horseman is next