What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Odd Fiction» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Odd Fiction
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-10-2005 12:09 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow... the formatting got all dumpy. Well, imagine this being properly formatted.

And also imagine it being not stupid.

08-10-2005 12:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Well, it was amusing. I think.
02-17-2006 11:57 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I realized I never posted this. I like it, and its probably the longest single thing I've ever written (pathetic, yes, but I'm only a Junior).

02-17-2006 4:41 PMMickey Mouse is offline Send an Email to Mickey Mouse Search for Posts by Mickey Mouse Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Next episode, please.

...there IS a next episode, right?
02-17-2006 4:46 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your still pathetic.

And why did you have to put it in script format?

02-17-2006 5:41 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Mouse
Next episode, please.

...there IS a next episode, right?

I haven't written it, but I have the ideas for a few more.

Oh, and Zaphod... It was for school, and the premise was that I was writing the pilot for a cartoon series. So... it was a script.

02-17-2006 5:48 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh. That explains it all.

Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » Odd Fiction