What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Separate Tables
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-12-2016 10:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would still like to have Mav's life, who still seems to just sit around and "protest" and somehow can afford an apartment in Manhattan or some shit? Does he even have a job or is he living on someone's sofa?

Whatever it's a charmed life, I would like it

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

04-12-2016 12:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's also the "sew discord in the professionally-outraged ranks without anybody noticing it because they're all too busy getting furious anyway" angle. Could be funny.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-13-2016 11:47 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
I would still like to have Mav's life, who still seems to just sit around and "protest" and somehow can afford an apartment in Manhattan or some shit? Does he even have a job or is he living on someone's sofa?

I'm not sure how many room mates he has, or where/if he's working. Never really asked.

He has a huge community/network, though, and everyone seems to help everyone out when they can.

04-17-2016 2:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:

That was the problem. His problem and his occupy pals. They were close, everybody was on their side, and then they wasted the glorious window of opportunity to just do sjw hipster nonsense. It stopped meaning anything and even supporters of the initial movement lost interest.

(You had the oligarchy in the reticle. Take the fucking shot. How do you fuck this up and divert your entire message? Do you get off on ruining things for everyone else?)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2016 6:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's because they let in crazy retards who actually thought Obama was an alien

Aliz: yeah we were told that this keiko business would all work out but then the economy crashed and we're left with these useless asians.

04-17-2016 7:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Queen Bitch:
It's because they let in crazy retards who actually thought Obama was an alien

Well that's just absurd...an extraterrestrial probably wouldn't have sold out the ACA to the insurance companies because presumably they wouldn't understand the concept of lobbyists much less acquiesce to them.

Oh or did you mean the birther shit. Equally absurd, predicated on covert racism.

I dunno wtf the retards who hooked up with occupy meant by "alien", yeah.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-17-2016 8:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

As in literal alien, a grey. I think I have a pic...

04-17-2016 8:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, I don't, but I have these nutjobs

04-18-2016 2:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh this again. 666, mark of the beast, the antichrist...yeah, think I know where this is going.

Obamas the devil yadda yadda yadda. I'm sure the link will probably somehow bring in the freemasons and possibly the united nations, something about a new world order, and the asterisk is supposed to be some high magic symbol or whatever.

Seems pretty textbook cray-cray, when you know the tropes you can just kinda predict the manifesto.

(I'm not gonna bother looking at that, but if anybody wants to then go ahead. See if my guess was right.)

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Separate Tables