What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: In What Should Money Major
History 3 37.50%
Drop Out After Fifth Year 2 25.00%
English 1 12.50%
Archaeology 1 12.50%
Other 1 12.50%
Creative Writing 0 0.00%
Total:8 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Pick Money's Major
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-16-2008 10:12 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:

No, my gimmick is that the world is controlled by people who have money but did fucking shit to deserve it. These people give it to their bratty kids who deserve it even less and live better than we ever could thus.

It's always been similar to this and most likely will be until Kingdom come or what have you

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Freeze: 10-16-2008 10:12 PM.

10-16-2008 10:28 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by C. FALCON:
Quote by X-sah:
Actually I think he just liked gold

Plus, gold is a finite precious resource, name me one time its value has gone down.

If I could I'd get my paycheck in gold.

happened the other day actually

also specifically one time its value went down was when that muslim prince or king or something from Ghana went on the Haj and gave away so much gold the price dropped

also scarcity =/= value, there's more to it than that

So...mecca is a threat to the price of gold then

at least where princely fellows are concerned, yeah

You've never heard that one? That was my favorite part of AP European History, that one story right there. I didn't pay a lick of attention to anything else.

10-16-2008 10:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It sounds familiar, so probably

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-16-2008 10:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So who got the gold
10-17-2008 12:03 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

everyone he came into contact with

10-17-2008 12:08 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How much gold we talking?
10-17-2008 12:10 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
How much gold we talking?

enough to depress the world value of gold

so a fuckload

I mean he was from Ghana, they were rich as fuck down there

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Old Gabén: 10-17-2008 12:10 AM.

10-17-2008 12:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shame I didn't cash in on that.
10-17-2008 12:13 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X-sah:
Shame I didn't cash in on that.

It was a few hundred years before you were born

you've got something of a buyer's market now, though, if you want to buy... like, anything

10-17-2008 12:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aahahhaha.

I'd invest in precious metals used in electronics.
10-18-2008 11:39 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jotaro Kujo:
Quote by Alizarin:
Quote by Soma Cruz:
I changed my major to lawl. Awesome

04-20-2016 10:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol all liberal arts majors

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

04-20-2016 11:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Please tell me Money didn't end up majoring in history.

Otherwise...do I have to defend our reputation? Like, kill him but then bleed out because I caught a stray round? (So pretty much the last episode of breaking bad but instead of meth its liberal arts majors)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Pick Money's Major