What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: WHO SHOULD I FOCUS ON GETTING INTO BED?
Freeze (OMG SOULMATES... before that new guy came) 2 33.33%
Nine/Mav (The old classic... that requires 0 effort) 2 33.33%
The New Guy (ZOMG SOULMATES, and he's still mysterious and new) 1 16.67%
Moose (Hol would love having 2 Tdottlers assaulting her home) 1 16.67%
Other (Name and explain why) 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-10-2009 11:46 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THEY'RE GONNA' RUB `IM OUT!

And I'm not talking about a handjob.
02-10-2009 5:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And how, if you look at me through a sniper scope you go blind
02-10-2009 5:02 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That isn't satisfying. I'd need to feel the bones break, the blood ooze, the flesh tear~

02-10-2009 5:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Can't we just do something to his voice box?"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-30-2016 12:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:
That isn't satisfying. I'd need to feel the bones break, the blood ooze, the flesh tear~

Oh Pat, I am destined to be your beard. We have so much in common (nix the weird dancing asian women)

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

04-30-2016 10:52 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, apparently Freeze turned me down. What a jerk.

Also who the hell is "the new guy"?

Should I remember RHF because I currently don't.

05-01-2016 6:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Christo:
Should I remember RHF because I currently don't.

Same.

Or I remember there was an RHF at one point but aside from that I've got nothing.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-01-2016 10:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He was the one that was ok until he said "This new anime Powerpuff Girls is coming out and they're SO HOT"

So yeah, another pedo, since they're like...in preschool?

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

05-01-2016 11:06 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I apparently repressed everything about him aside from that he existed because I don't remember that. Or it happened in my away years.

05-05-2016 3:16 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Repressed, pretty sure you were here
05-05-2016 9:44 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Repressed, pretty sure you were here

Dohoho I see what you did thar

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE