What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which man of TDOTTLE would you have wild homosexual sex with?
Patient 3 42.86%
X, because he's got the best ass of all of them. 2 28.57%
SZO 1 14.29%
Mav, he's halfway there already! 1 14.29%
D, glasses get me off. 0 0.00%
Sharpie, for his paranoia and mystery.. 0 0.00%
Nine's so charming, and with the way he hits on Herb.. 0 0.00%
I want to fire a sticky round into Dustin. 0 0.00%
Total:7 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-19-2015 5:49 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X sometimes realizes what he's got. Sometimes.

I'll never forget him going "There was this hot chick and I fantasized about her but I totally fantasized saying no to her"

He knew, man. He knew.

I barely have that happen though, so I wouldn't know what that's like.

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

05-05-2016 5:39 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I guess the only option I have is myself.

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

05-05-2016 7:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
I guess the only option I have is myself.

Hot.

05-06-2016 1:58 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hear I'm losing my ass.
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » If you had to sleep with one member of this board of the same sex, who would it be?