What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like hot things» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Do you like hot things
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-26-2011 8:43 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Careful x she might give you a red custom title.

Oh wait this forum isn't an elaborate pyramid scheme to pay for a dudes alimony, nevermind.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-26-2011 8:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

.....I should totally give him one.

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

05-26-2011 8:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-26-2011 9:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Luv

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

05-26-2011 9:23 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

so theses wings i like are really hot. hotter than actual habanero peppers are (i eat them, i'm cool like that) so it makes me wonder if they are indeed, red savina habaneros (the hottest natural peppers)

also, if you feel like you like hot food but it doesnt like you, the problem is you're not eating enough. your body will adjust to higher levels of capsaicin if you slowly increase the amount you eat

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

05-26-2011 9:47 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

tabasco is just vinegar, salt, and chili powder.

05-27-2011 5:31 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Toxicroak:
also, if you feel like you like hot food but it doesnt like you, the problem is you're not eating enough. your body will adjust to higher levels of capsaicin if you slowly increase the amount you eat

I'm not sure. Hell, Old Bay seasoning used to give me heartburn that could set a house ablaze.
05-27-2011 5:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Old Bay is the greatest spice ever.

When I insult maryland for having baltimore, its offset because apparently baltimore invented old spice (I would still not walk around there without kevlar)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-27-2011 7:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Shy Opinionated Grouchy Invisible Man:
Quote by Toxicroak:

I'm not sure. Hell, Old Bay seasoning used to give me heartburn that could set a house ablaze.

I don't think Old Bay has capsicum in it, just like black pepper, allspice, and paprika.

I know high doses of paprika makes my rosacea go nuts, yet I can eat hot peppers no problem

05-27-2011 8:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What is rosacea anyway

Like I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is

Quote by Alizarin:

05-27-2011 8:43 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's basically inflammation of facial blood vessels I think?
05-27-2011 9:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blood vessels in face are too close to the skins surface, also. It just constantly looks like I'm blushing, unless of course I am either [TMI]shedding my uterine lining[/TMI] or about to pass out, or sometimes also when sick.

05-27-2011 9:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Aunt flo coming to call

(This is the euphemism right?)

Quote by Alizarin:

05-28-2011 3:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God that's a terrible euphemism.
05-01-2016 8:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love my Ghost Pepper sauce. Luv

05-05-2016 3:20 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Have you been using it lately?

Shocked you never put it on pizza.
05-08-2016 9:29 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like my stir fry chicken covered in hot sauce

That shit better be blazin'

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

05-09-2016 5:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is this actual hot sauce or some wimp hot sauce
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Do you like hot things