What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » Plants are also awesome» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Plants are also awesome
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-06-2016 5:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here are the weeds I ate today.

X made a face after I said I ate a bunch of weeds. FUCK HIM

Wood Sorrel

Not to be confused with clover (but you can eat clover too). It tasted like a sour candy! Without all the excess sugar, anyway.

Common Lambsquarters

Kinda tastes like spinach.

Common Purslane

Tastes like lettuce.

So while I don't recommend eating weeds out of the sidewalk cause god knows what's been on the sidewalk, just fuckin' eat this shit if you see it in your garden/house/etc. It all tastes pretty good.

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

06-06-2016 11:32 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Plants are awesome, but I hate eating them.

06-07-2016 12:34 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've always eaten sourgrass where I find it, as long as I don't think the lawn or wherever has been sprayed with pesticides and shit.

One of the houses I lived in had swaths and swaths of it, but it didn't take long for the FIL to trash it all Frown

I ate it all the time, just walking by it. So yum.

06-10-2016 5:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I assume FIL is father in law?
06-10-2016 4:18 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought this said pants
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » She Blinded Me  » Plants are also awesome