What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Evangelion's 10th anniversary» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evangelion's 10th anniversary
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-19-2006 8:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How do you go to the bathroom in a TIE? Riddle me that.
04-19-2006 8:36 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, a fully pimped-out YT would cost more, of course, but it's worth it in the long run.
04-19-2006 8:38 PMMal is offline Search for Posts by Mal Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Originally posted by DiZ
How do you go to the bathroom in a TIE? Riddle me that.

Catheter.
04-19-2006 8:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Novelty ties..to Star Wars..?

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

04-19-2006 8:47 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...WINNER OF THREAD ^^^^
04-20-2006 3:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Quad lasers

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Russian Agent: 04-20-2006 3:59 AM.

07-01-2016 2:03 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God, you fucking nerds.

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

07-01-2016 4:38 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This show apparently got even stupider and now there's another robot that looks like a crab looking metal gea-sorry-giant robot-sorry "eva" or something. Because I guess xanax-needing guy had another notion and just remade it.

edit: Davus will probably correct me. But tell me this wouldn't be way better if it just suddenly was the new mari character piloting one of the metal gear walking tanks for literally no reason while all the other characters just whine about shit.

..Yes I've seen some of it, they showed it on tv.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-01-2016 6:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't think I've gotten through a single episode STILL.
07-01-2016 2:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
I don't think I've gotten through a single episode STILL.

Years and years ago, back in high school I watched all 26 episodes of the original and both movies. And, again, some of the reboot because it was on tv a few months ago.

Honestly? You missed nothing. There's like maybe three mildly clever ideas wrapped up in a bunch of absolute horseshit.

Fuck I've read some of the goddamned manga even. Then I arrived at the realization "Oh, this is all just fucking stupid and it just looked like it would be somehow interesting or good"

edit: It's still funny to me how they have nukes in this. But they aren't nukes, they're "non nuclear weapons" and it's some convoluted thing in the backstory about the "valentines day war" or whatever forcing an international treaty. Because it's an anime and you can't say nuke in Japan. So it's just a MOAB, it's just a high yield conventional bomb and the show acts like it's some high tech sci fi concept.

...But yeah it's bad, don't waste your time.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Evangelion's 10th anniversary